From your Blessed Hero, Barbog - A grand revival in the Horde

Barbog

h8RBtG053AZmY9X4DXmyk0XLFQ9mrLzS8KQrOcgl6Zgq4GvJmh10RcZtc5bxW56Z-3GXHEN3tAXgTPbyH-Pzrbe2riWV6ziEnkTBujPY3ZYLZihnMTfAOLXLI3DLPQDuy2wOe3OR
(An image from the Library of Yar, depicting a family of Yar Bone-Singers in traditional runed bonemasks.)

Oh, how Barbog exemplified the spirit of Yar today! Leading a band of  almost ten-thousand strong to the impenetrable fortress of the Ferrymen, with the weight of the life of a poor noble lass, and perhaps the world, upon his shoulders! It is a wonder that women of all races aren't already throwing themselves at his feet- not that he would accept any, of course. To leave a family behind is to only bring more weight upon him when he inevitably goes to save more fair maidens from their oppressors!

Indeed, it is time that Barbog is recognized for his strength, his wit, his wisdom, his indominable faith in the Spirits, and the honor he brings to all of Uruk-kind through his every act. Drumming his hand upon the windowsill overlooking the empty village, he pens this declaration to be displayed throughout the Horde's territories;

To All the Peoples of the Horde

From San'velku to H'nor, Know This;

THROUGH THE MIGHT AND WILL OF THE GLORIOUS BARBOG, SAVIOR OF PRINCESSES AND HERO OF THE URUK-HAI, THE CLAN OF Yar SHALL BE REVIVED!

Be not afeared, good peoples of the Horde, for this is not a declaration of war or secession, but a declaration to the unwavering strength of your brothers-in-arms!

Clan Yar, the traditional clan of wisemen among the Uruk-Hai, has long seen better days. With no response from former Yars, I fear them passed or in self-exhile. I have spent many moons and many months among the ancestral lands of the former Yars, having been under the tutelage of some, and studying the remains of their village library since. Whilst I cannot claim to be chosen by Yars to continue their great clan, I would rather face disrespect in the Stargush'Stroh by their ancestors for falsely assuming the title, than face the shame of letting this grand clan die.

I write this missive as a declaration of my assumption of Yargoth, and in doing so, name myself 
Barbog'Yar,
Savior of Princesses, Hero of the Second Horde, Shaman of Krathol's Eternal Suffering, Honorary Halfling of Honeyhill,
Friend to the Vale of Nevaehlen, and the Last Vigilant of Yar's Way.

I shall strive to do this title honor, and, should any of my brothers seek to prove themselves, be they of Uruk-hai blood or Honorary Uruk, I fully intend to contend Clan Trials soon to see whomst among you may stand beside me in representing Yar's Way.

I leave you with these parting words from the late Malog'Yar, founder of Clan Yar;

“Wisdom is born of a strong mind. It is more practical than philosophy, agh goes beyond mere knowledge. It is the ability for right living, common sense, wit, resolution of life’s problems, agh success beyond material gain. Gruk for latself, but heed the blahings of those more experienced with the respect agh consideration due them. Learn from life, agh apply latz learning in a way that means something.”

𝓑𝓪𝓻𝓫𝓸𝓰'𝓨𝓪𝓻

Last Vigilant of Yar’s Way

Hero of the Second Horde

NFSF4rM.png

Edited by Barbog