Hearsay of Men; The Way of Embers I[Public]

lemonke

a095830251b8f8a19fae2d8746130ca3.jpg

"Give man A truth and he will think for a day. Teach a man to reason and he will think for a life time."

[OST]

CsyLOu8.png

[!]

Many vellums and papers of old and rusty appearance were flying across the many towns bearing crooked words

and a handwriting that could be described as accursed and distorted. Perchance, It was done on purpose

to give some depth on what bore the text. At least, It was plain and clear to a small extent. However, a sentence of

sort written in the black language was carved at the end of each paper.

"A shadowed flame; The symbol of Primeval Man, the chaotic banner of change and freedom which is however harnessed by those who uphold servitude and slavery, the henchmen of the Aengul who've stolen the flame of The Lord of Embers to wrought it into a brighter form; a facade of illusion and safety only to hide their contorted nature, their lowly attempt to copy perfection and liberty. They show off to be paladins of justice, slayers of the evil- blinding themselves into pride and stubbornness without releasing that the world surrounding them is soon to see their true colors, for what they truly stand for. For they don't realize that most mortal kind of this world seeks help in darkness, for the shadow of the Lord of Embers and view of xion is truth, is freedom, and is the real balance of this world. Heed my words, Heed my call and stand up for the falsity of the light. Help mortal kind to retake what was stolen and behold the age of Primeval Man. Be equal, be stronger. Furthermore, for those chained by the Aenguls, do take this as a memento, as a reminder that our great lord, the darkened flame shall always bestow upon you fatherly a chance of redemption. A possibility to gaze unto the truth and reason in order to find equilibrium in both."

Spoiler

"seekuk an “age ro zajar”, nalkramal gith avhinguk ayh equal again agh bur no longas ukufferuk avhe plighav ro divine inaveracavion"

OOC: It means that, If someone knows the language:

- Seeks an “Age of Fire”, where all things are equal again and man no longer suffers the plight of divine interaction.

CsyLOu8.png

OOC:

Spoiler

Hey, this is a small post that anyone can react upon. I don't mean to be offensive with it, just give some sort of small rp- nothing too huge. I apologize if the black language is not correct- If anyone knows better than me, LMK! Also, English is my second language- hence-- there might be some incorrect wording, thank you for your patience and for reading this poor quality post.

A dwarf sits within the hall of stars, enjoying the characteristics of his soup.