MONTHLY PLAYER APPRECIATION: APRIL/MAY

shay

Monthly Player Appreciation

April/May 2022: @livrose and @Xarkly

With their time as leadership coming to an end, it only feels appropriate to recognize Liv and Conor this month. I don’t think it’s possible to overstate how much of an impact the pair have made on our community during their time as King and Queen. Bringing Haense through a pretty significant revival, we’re taking on the reigns of a vibrant, flourishing community thanks to them.

Conor was one of the first people in Haense that I was introduced to, even if it wasn’t on a personal level. I remember coming to Haense on my, at the time, Orenian character during the Troll Event timeline. Conor would put hours of effort into making a fun rp situation for such a small group of people, and on more than one occasion at that. His commitment to rp still continues to astound me, rp which I only learned to appreciate more and more during my time in Haense. Conor is just genuinely a good individual, who wants people to enjoy the game that we play.

Now, Livrose. I’ve known Liv, or at least known of  Liv since our time in Haelun’or. She used to tell me that she thought my character was an enigma, and she was bewildered when she learned that I had played her - but I have to say, I feel as if the roles have reversed during our time in Haense. It’s no secret to anyone how much I personally appreciate Liv - there’s no Shaydelicious without Livrose, but I know this sentiment is shared by a lot of people in this community. I remember when Liv first stepped in as Queen, she would miss out on social events and rush home just to run events for Haense in order to get the courts back in shape. She is one of the nicest people I have ever come across, which makes up for her awful sense of humour. Liv has consistently been dedicated to Haense for as long as I have been in this community (and before then as well), her efforts have not gone unnoticed, and I’m glad to have her as my friend.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LIV AND CONOR. THEY ARE JUST SO EPIC AND AWESOME AND I AM A DIEHARD FAN. OMG. Okay so I remember meeting Liv on my Norland persona and instantly loving her - and although I was intimidated by Conor at first as he played the very stoic Whisper Knight at the time, I think we became pretty great friends. That aside, I cannot thank you guys enough for all the work and love you have to put into this community – you guys have genuinely made Haense such a warm and welcoming place to be. You guys are my role models and have inspired me to pursue leadership and ambitious things in the community like working towards Palatine, joining Queen’s Council, etc. Genuinely some of my favourite humans on this server. I love you guys<33 please never change, you two are absolutely fantastic and wonderful. - Sarah

Conor is the backbone of Haense storytelling, from his time as an ST carrying the event scene, to being able to create stories during his reign as King. His roleplay is something which every King after him should try to achieve, (even if he is a nerd.) Liv on the other hand, brings the community together, always happy being  the one to talk to new players and help them on board, because the server when you first join can be quite daunting. They have both been treasures of Haense, even despite most of their time as nation leaders being in finals. - louis 

You are loved, you are appreciated. Thank you for all you’ve done for the community in growing and working hard. You two busted your ass for the last couple of months and totally deserve a day off. The roleplay was always touching, funny, or a mixture of both. Thank you guys for all the opportunities you gave me and your playerbase. Y’all definitely going down in history for it all. Loooooove yah - Zuziee (Ps. I will never stop skinning for you livrose)

You are two of my absolute favourite people I’ve met on LoTC. Conor who I’ve known for what feels like ages now, feel like we’ve always had a lot in common that’s allowed us to become close friends, and it’s been an absolute pleasure to be your Lord Palatine, I think we’ve really had a fantastic run together and I hope that even after all of this we can continue to work together. Liv, I watched you come to Haense on your Amador as the head of the House, and it’s been such a pleasure watching and helping you grow into the playerbase through everything, from Rosalind to Fenika to Emma, you’ve been nothing but a great friend. Love you both. - Gus

Conor has on multiple occasions throughout his kingship proven himself with every fiber of his being worthy of the position that everyone could see he deserved for a long time. From the days where it took him two weeks to reply to a message, he has since, on occasion, managed to get it down to a week. I can only say I'm very proud to have been apart of his kingship, and that's he's definitely one of my role models towards story-telling that I hope I can take inspiration from. Livrose throughout her time has been a great friend to me in both times high and low. I think our community can say its incredibly lucky to have her as apart of it as from her beginning in Haense she's been a real light in the community as someone friendly and easily approachable. I really hope you all the best in where you go from here and beyond. - GMRO

I am incapable of being sincere, even if I feel and mean it, but I will say it’s been nothing short of a pleasure getting to help Haense under the two of you. The only times I can remember Conor being a pain in the arse is when you want him to respond to DMs, in which either he’s ignoring you or has forgotten how to breathe but somehow never winds up dead. Regardless though, he’s seen us through a time that the vast majority of other people would have crumbled under and Haense and its community are not only alive and kicking but thriving for his leadership as well as Liv bringing morale and roleplay all the way throughout which can’t be understated. The culture of Haense has forever changed thanks to you two. (P.S. I am still amazed months later that Liv has seen all the Star Wars films and somehow confused Obi-Wan Kenobi for C3PO because he has a “number” in his name) - Nolan

The immense work either of the two have committed and done for Haense and the OOC community at large is indescribable in short. It’s very poetic finally being able to see out Conor and liv’s terms as the two top dogs as I still remember the day of getting invited to join leadership with the two. 650+ days ago was when I was first invited and you are at the light at the end of the tunnel, and it’s incredibly gratifying to be a witness for how much you both pulled off. So many activity records broken, so many panicked, hard working nights on discord, (one faulty community night resulting in 60+ deaths), and many more laughs thereafter. It’s been a wonder what you both have done in your times, can’t thank u enough for it. - mio :)

Conor and Liv will be dearly missed as our King and Queen (although we still have the pleasure of Koenas-Mamej Emma), and they’ve left behind some massive shoes to fill. Thank you both, for everything. We appreciate you, and this month’s for you.

Spoiler

LHcxYsJ5_93Q-Zh65i01o3PJTm20Fmrn-_Yb_5N5fJe92fYXqPycVY2mtq4iJL2MkIeZJbHit-eyLPwK_DmrHfvNOvz5Xq7hwp-JYi4YCqZY0cM8i6edivIRWXgoAewF0wNpXqYaQWfFhcg6Dg

36qYlGTz7sWmtZLDsuxX0ayjjZSE0ZAv8jL-F1j9t6wJjyRhDrS97dubm2p0Ov9ezHoeJR_OX9i-Y1471GCLVUf09qqGSKpS3ccvL1DD7VYcrDY-t-9QRSieBqPIkAx6hhEgSDVgyxDhbLR18g

RGF1KEULdc-JidDzIacfR3O_hh9rfxHEza2msp9NwA7b2lRhgWMRi13DBTd_HEACqYA06-GsGwX2iGCb3qb0_m4-67wNG6aY8uFY-AJVXBE_jMG_IPla-WCvEjPGw9CXm5Dl_5j9NEJakn7wzg

c2M2LvMCRNAxZkV2hzfFWD4I5mghKRaySi0vXMN4RY2sSOxiyN97OOGQoLWxpWyscFU0EwoX-mh1AQztRg71GZazGfr6Hg3e7iMGYekowocWuSLOcLsUQqRuLh1sSMzxVv7A7geFBnOmnjcqrA

eyNBj_hQ7VDsTQsDPBhdptib1iCaPwDSjiciRwAJks5NTkPGzVg00DlTgvfLQmVCklf_kwv01wbeJNT6NjcVEkmgblvYwGS7bDrwC98nGoyOHFc8UYmiLtYMW4jrLLdDKIW-dabC2aJS0qOScQ

MY6piZZqq_NuZRuu3HQLq7VZ9e4SV_rzI8JT-HHbM8hcHbN2kVVWHUsJDKkfps54jwge7LEIOmv2xovY4INyukrZkwKDT9vG6BgEBDdc5cobF7VInsjvFyoXOkrxDwT9CJUhhgTiczXL8-1Opw

wfbo2KOjGJvwPrh7NRB4UMb9bCJQc1GekWnMAOW-g4kBnWN16sO3gFQu7IsfQzEIoOhPsNbIEJpIC7moble6KzlvTojQ8vvkVpf2HnBRBrhBO9KksW4IY5-0DNfKxdDZ563IPAL2f4-3S9wLrwz

0pfGX3qGWwx6mLecipjJwdqih9J8Itwt0mPVIdde3BOtpv54Igs3OiWu-UU-uJNPOD86sWhiiCBIDWyyQV9qm173jam2Cdt5zvjGAIcViziAtW__ylu7RKyf--8BNzuky73-rfaIE5uXvIIRsA

6_JvTbc-42rUfEIbrOaYMr4rciad9PNP517GJsU-AgYShMVNN_tEh1PWvpTXzNv2kNwrInRZixsa5httyf3vydUUgDooiVNgbcK45-PA0TUM_qnTWGa0zIUeWFscUT9rLWIgr4BAHoVdN2NyxA

sj82B2OwkW-WqZjjhwZAdaKMRdfL7meL5HhQtn4pXtBpw9tvw8wX5UXSocqY56yEXNJIE5zbr3Y08bkYIvZuN_ZjnZwAg7XiDTb77BCOOBpX0afxyrw5MQblX8bbeI1d8KnuT7YTz_vo-KtnMQ

X_3fQno_Z9TiBzfbpVHDB1mg6GRzwzLWBud_MVzTB52t-IjrTZwSXQNmagJEymRPLiQ_DqUoMbEPZdC9weRc-JA-I0-CgZnWpRr6YVje1DpzUs3iUzfmZDkli5e82MEWzXLosLumgPQuV5tYvA

T4PfvafUDpQCY4L4ZhDPIjBPg7uE4d3CCdYa7sahi-K8wlj9CTu7piZ870dZgf4NMMmJ60eADi9YJJFgRmnY-uJheZmH1PDT5Qh4g8huiVNndvRdt4K7Rkq-O_2NcDdDlfjPr-gL3_srw157rg

RuabZ3jZB6DIyId8FWST8ZPmqI7QZP-U0deyXzNl4kSPegwLwrKQKggART02K977FpsZqP9z_QmhmeDaYAZYpU2-2JKxxK8mZUfsYvoffW2McyHGYK77qg8HjKzQ3s3EIgFzi2AaMe7tdf8kuw

cBZep5Qc2KgIEanblxugBFSmJSVy_hJc1gNUG5sCHYx0its49PZhYQW5Q1peGFszXmIBGOubLnvJJYXjQ6iLwPjP8n06Qdllb1Jq17i1flfYX0vPCxVGKo8BUXXDyGmGfajs2TFZ5iV8_sCVcA

xcy14o-EHkfVWZhpx8DfAvIOY6t-Ru3K5b189vRwLEFQBoBDWuAa83DQrHaok-j-2mIEdgrgv5fAX7rhxuGyYC-bf6q9iFvMjthQ9he3PMOf5NZHzD4E-zn3z81aviuA30hyQ4fpEVhMmq2rTASUro4_3hoTyYHfFohUy2BOaAv1h14dPQ2kmtSsVR9w4Zpo__CD8HRhfCvk1V5qOihxOWJBIjQZWcvmjXeJ_Q5__YLeHcY84a8vE3adXwgIRLLxKDuH6p3xC00JcSOgyTAxbOasfS-wYyqQdxWQ

FMQ_A9zT0s6XX7L5pE_zr3XESyiXhAOa-7Wm4zeXzV1O1V42ddsClV_sFzPIds1J9Yk0yu1qgwfXLF1tg1oOHI44mVT3WMa8guqIjZvdWZWPJs-I_w9FIPtX0Lbfgy6lVxTW-YfTCvs0EI7Ebg

ZgmrdbusfZpwb9M1RasoSktsDgAig1wxHGKGE8j7FZY5_xnzaxE1vZHNxeHATR6MEh5df7fjjDH0emSZmbvCkounPhnUjmWS9_HMBSn6q62rhelPvWUUopS9V2skQw4CpKbn836A4Kd4Cd5JFw

Rj1dyWAvCDq3jl6IDL8nsuMfekrC7eOfJS7EgDtsA5TFSktULrsIENrb4aoFYOAGQnEdSoVTQ7dnIxSapLxSGzevHC0BP4kkaGk8_sSACF4JWHyEX4mThhdP_Pdehv8Pzffg1E7gKZxfY67abA

wungLnuSYdbE-Oj9uD3KAhDgxuBKC1_OqdK1uCop2eGjo66HWywImM_Odt6-OKnV47yCUlNkduJRZYT1L5x3mphdJfFlNvpSVg31aVdy3YU6PgHw0L9UsYRe_0OTn8u_qmH2J0BYuha7_AimvA

uQIvT0PyJdWvpmogUYBMNjfWNOlHCsrB1GDjxX9Ai5kdwEeA9nUofbF-wrNdj5Ni3Z_3vavY7kxcKd_Ss9wEst3hzrsXm2kmsM8kC_kMDwIWe7AA7TaDxFsyc53yi7oDWx_5_M5ur3MVKY2hAQ

8ad2WQoOUWBMmFnc7aKaHgKSx13Wsd_yhW4vYoKr4CSj3OB6PLCp9QCfEVwhGinA2SdO2P6nKkiOtnWK_DH0MdAzJmFGYTd5sabptQTijYZv-V5X8b8f5K7a_lurcFi_aRrGsp2BoNnexFJnJA

O8aHOlIjJAXzCqDHLm4HQTQDTKEuDoXOLwEk6Vu-C-RYHEidATOYwb7TqWHCaQQq_ZOOXSGUHIlt28lpyGhKwKlyVAYpm5w7I3Xg0ssnMJR6tR1CdMYZQydsZLo87Cad6971Q8Y61AZqO1kqMg

F0dIcc48x7jEByhiFAaRNhwVlyhR_H-4r8xMXkXyiPPOjxVvNR4ChyzfDuGIF8N4PQR62R8U3-ZXLOivKavuepVm202U8v3XRRFDiQxXGrP9JPswY1qzZaRb4aZxeBoQGCKhAvwK8RxUofeA3A

sZm-fzGOe39wUKpxBY8iehPWiAFw-giATE1AuCvxn_0c9YDnN4PraeYttph6kbcqMJY_sikNUGqurbe8E54PaVRhx_2Lzk6q3GECFbn3tZuzQ8Q_-ts1NUCPpV3EGwmjYTIEYwUsQS805eX7wg

DESERVED I LOVE LIVROSE

Slayed 

THIS IS THE NICEST THING THANK YOU SM

(i can't believe you put in the spit glass) 

but genuinely just having the opportunity to be part of this fab community, let alone Queen, is just amazing - i'm very grateful c: