One Horde

Lok’Gul wonders when the great men and women of daeland will join the great and powerful grizh horde. He thinks to himself, when he invited them almost a year ago at their bonfire. The orc gives a slight smirk at how the pinkies surpassed his expectations. “Hozh bruddahz, hozh horde.”

As a gull flew the notice to the Daelish Lord's boat he would smile, "Good work laddeh's, I'm still on me fishin' trip!"

Yahzlak’Dezokh-Nur glances over the agreement with a jovial smile. "Hozh. I lyke Daeland, dey have kool accentz."

Yelena of Iskryce smiled upon the news that Daeland has now joined the Horde, leaning close to Piast Casimir, her partner. 

"Many opportunities will be with us durring vhis, tak? It's dobre to know we have many new frriends!" 

She chimed! 

Casimir stood calmly atop of the hill on the central Daelish Isle. He would watch over the men and women of Clandom, as they worked hard, cutting through wood, breaking stones apart, setting up buildings frames. With Yelena by his side, he felt content.

"Many opportunities kohana. But just as many things to take carre of. We have a lot coming forr us."

With that, Casimir smiled and looked to the horizon. A new beginning for him and his people. One that will first need to be claimed by force.

"Hvala Daeland. Hvala Vistulia. Hvala Horde."

Malgunuz would nod as the southern warriors finally had their rightful place among the Horde.  

Jasna grins at this, though not entirely surprised by this recent development.

Luthriel sighed, and in a broken voice mumbled, "Malinor shall watch as the races are united. . ."  and she paused, "Yet nations shall still make war, and the cries of parents mourning the death of children and of children mourning the death of parents shall still echo through all cities." At this, she recalled the orc raids on Ebonwood, closing her eye, "Every nation is corrupt, every race filled with bloodlust.  I'll do my part - a small, feeble, hopeless part, to ensure our victory against Malinor is a swift and humane one."

Krothuul'Akaal the Driven grinned as the horde grew "Bub'hozh"

Kargârn, alone in his workshop, absolutely DEVOURS a dry ass spicy chicken sandwich, moments after noting to himself that it barely looks edible.