The Newest Additions

THE NEWEST ADDITIONS

amasu-fRavnacfCAye2D-dKW_0VvtjxUIwBP1Jkg1DUlvqNtQJ_cakrEsVTR8dqUu67r3Rkl8NkSYHREO9mUW6eo0R4h-4xPGpAleo83LIZZexawMqks9hQnn9FOYrJwmW4e418cNgoQ2eO6FA
A hastily drawn portrait of the Morovar twins.

Va Birodeo Herzenav ag Edlervik,

Her Royal Highness, Klara Elizaveta, Duchess of Baranya and Jakob Dimitrey Morovar, are pleased to announce the birth of a pair of twins on this day, the 10th of Vzmey and Hyff, 428 Ehr Sigmunda. Surrounded by friends and family, with the help of Lady Theodosya, the children were delivered safely, and both mother and children are well. The House of Morovar is pleased to introduce:

His Lordship, Nikolai Sergei Morovar and Her Ladyship, Karina Valerya Morovar of Ghaestenwald

SIGNED,

Her Royal Highness, Klara Elizaveta, Duchess of Baranya

G3bdFWlOiBSK1KBjlP3i137fY5OXg6_Y4x62VWKxZnbsulL2HPk1Z34fDG7ZvWZMPXgy_0WiWNba_UqK74VVxTFHGUfp-I3Mz9dqHCVwllzt5gHu-lJJKTyY9gJtCjxFG5DhfuhogIx7JXkkug
His Lordship, Jakob Dimitrey Morovar

65im2NxqI0ctO5xKYvWK5gfdJaMKcascfojBkwl24-fxhcxNy42bGm85DIGLmaxO8nog33xWff2SU_L2ui0uaCm8VgpQs5yiK5ULAlyWYh3t7-IhLaMZi9_V1I7XmBep0t5hF-KqrxVnIPtWUg

Karina Valerya makes baby noises.

"They were bing born soon, nie?" would ask the elder Morovar musician Gustaf Sigismund contemplativelly to himself, unfortunatelly having missed the birth of his new grandchildren due to his travels "well, ea shall make sure to love them all equally" he would remark with a little chuckle