LETTERS FROM THE DUCHY OF REINMAR

Johanna Barclay was preparing for her wedding when she received the news. She'd be confused, and scared, and oh so sad. 

She had never asked for any of this, and while receiving the house, all she wanted was the family that was no longer part of it.

Leon Barclay cries and screams.

In the Seven Skies, Erich awaits his son with open arms and a big smile, standing by his grandson Konstanz. "It was a long ride, but you made the House proud."

Ser Reinhardt Barclay frowns with tears in his eyes 

(you were an amazing duke and I wanted to thank you for all the hard work you put in! Thank you for bringing me into Barclay as Cedric’s son, and I hope you enjoy yourself)

Edited by Capt_Chief26

Spoiler

A well deserved break indeed. We were tough at times, and didnt make it easier for you, unfortunately. 

You've achieved a lot and worked very hard, done very well with the marshalship and getting the dukedom back. You deserve a long rest. We'll always be happy to vibe with you. Always. 

Have a good rest. o7 

August Barclay sends off his Duke with a salute.

Spoiler

u were a rlly good duke fmark - I knew we didn’t see eye to eye v much but u were one of our best

Erhard ponders.. could he have done more for his brother, when he needed him the most..?

Now, only that's left is wondering..Tears are not enough answer..

As usual, Konstanz Barclay was sat near the entrance to the Seven Skies, head lowered as if on the verge of falling asleep. Though as he spotted his father approaching, his eyes quickly darted open once more, and he'd abandon the sword which lay next to him as he ran to the former Duke, tightly hugging the first family to join him and their ancestors.

Spoiler

o7, I know we had our differences from time to time but you did a great job in your time. Best of luck with all that's to come and don't be a stranger.

Tylos II prayed for the Duke of Reinmar upon hearing of his passing.

Dim light flickers within an isolated room occupied only by the form of one Emil Barclay. He was still, silent-- reminiscing about past times so filled with joy.

Erika prayed for Johann to enter into the seven skies after she heard of his death.

Aloisa was in the process of giving birth when she was given the news. “Son of a *****!”  she curses in pure fury, promptly bringing her son into the world then.

"Murdered?" Sibylla blinked, trying to collect her thoughts. Her youngest sister was to wed and now their father lied dead. "Ich... ich be there for Johanna." She whispered, drying away fresh tears.

Borys opens the gates of the Seven Skies for Johann "Good to see you around friend" He'd smile the sun's smile

Maciej sighs at the passing of his father's friend and lights up a candle in Grodno chapel