LETTERS FROM THE DUCHY OF REINMAR

Eugen continued on his travels with saoirse, though promptly pausing on their track whilst he received yet another bird from reinmar. He promptly opened the letter, grimacing at its contents whilst he shook his head then, a shaky sigh leaving his being as he took a moment to himself, whispering to himself signing the hussarian cross whilst he mourned for his father’s passing.

Adrianna Darkwood née Barclay is not with the welcoming party for her young cousin in the Seven Skies. Instead, she watches him get ambushed and perish on the road to Reinmar. 

She sits a short distance away as his blood is spilt, but this time she cannot help him with her healing hands. Her own ethereal form - beginning to fade away as the living forget her - watches the Duke's pure soul rise from his lifeless body as he ascends; finally at peace.

A single tear meets the earth, and for a moment anyone passing by could see the liquid before it seeps into the ground, with the mourning whisper: "Oh, Spritzen...Echoing on the wind. 

Hieran Melphestaus salutes the heavens.

"Gods speed Sir, Gods speed."

Meylis 'The Raven' Frostbeard opens the notice and gives a big sigh. "You said you wouldn't die on me until I could at least try to make you a soulless immortal... guess some promises just can't be kept." He pours a glass of a strong liquor and leaves it untouched. "Hopefully this makes it to the seven skies..."

(You still owe me a fight smh)

Manfred offered his descendant a pat on the shoulder as he entered the skies. "To Johann the Restorer!" He then raised a glass with his other fallen kin.