[PK] The Bleached Coral

MC_Celina

There Coral stood, on the cliff where she came every sleepless night. The moonlight shining on her what seemed to be glowing white hair, it flowing with the cold wind. As the woman opened her eyes to look at the stars one last time, memories flooding her mind. The good memories, and the bad. Tears began running down Coral's cheeks, she could no longer support the clan she dedicated her whole life to nor support the children she loved so much anymore. 

The voices in Coral's mind grew stronger at every second of silence she was absorbing. "You're just going to leave your children like this? How pathetic." "You can't just leave your dogs!" "But what about love!? You wanted to find it so bad..." "One more step and you're falling to your death... Do it, you have nothing to live for anyways." Coral tried her best to keep the voices at bay but they were getting stronger while she was getting weaker. The clan mother took a deep breath and adjusted her gaze to the huge drop infront of her. "Tha gaol agam ort Hane" Coral said calmly as she slowly moved her foot off the cliff before her body followed.

Falling to her death.

Spoiler

OOC:

Coral had such an amazing life in the 1 and a half year i've been playing her. I've never shelved her and let's just say- That never happens with me xD

Thank you to everyone that I met while playing her <3

Spoiler

it was a pleasure to see you grow with this character, and to take her so far, i couldnt of asked for a better person for her.

An old acquittance of hers would meet her on the other side, a spectral grin gracing that semi scarred visage of his. Blindfold long left gone, as as spectral arms greeted her to the soul stream. "I am saddened that you did not stay longer, but, it appears your duty as an ancestor has come. Let's join the others, shall we?"  Vesryn would give a warm smile, as he waved for Coral to follow him, to where the souls of the other adunians resided and watched over their kin. 

Cypress had noticied his sister had yet to show up back at the keep, he started getting worried as he went to look for her by going to the one place she often went. She came to the edge and noticed she was nowhere in sight and his heart began pounding "no no no please" he thought to himself as he peaked over the edge and that's when he saw her, his heart sunk and his breath became quick as teared pricked his eyes "CORAL!!!!" he screamed out.

Edited by wolfersquad2004