CT Recruitment Drive & Reforms

HogoBojo

image.png

Howdy folks,

The Community team is here to give you an update on what's been going on and a brief look into the inside of staff life within the team.

Over the past few weeks, we've been working hard at creating improvements within the team, including new reforms, quotas, and ideals for community outreach, and player retention with new, as well as lingering players. We’ve been noticing a somewhat of a decline in some matters and are taking the chance to draw back some attention towards it.

With that being said, let me give you a little look into what's been done:

• The Community Team has brought back our focus on being ONE TEAM! Media, Wiki, Apps, Events, etc. have all spent a lot of time divided. Now everyone is once again a core member of the team and these have prior sub-teams been split into projects that members can choose to be a part of. Projects will be grouped together
  • Media and Wiki has been formed into one grouping called “Content Creation” which will focus on overall content. This includes but is not limited to: the wiki, video editing, skinning, image rendering, media management, and more.
  • Events will be drawn under a group called “Community Outreach'', in-charge of running community events and art contests. From deciding on themes, creating and writing posts, creating the items to be given out as prizes, and much more. This focus grouping will also look at player retention and overall community outreach on what players would like to see.
  • Applications will now be shifted to once again be apart of a Team-Wide initiative, those members choosing not to participate in a focus grouping will be more heavily focused on other crucial interactions such as monk-guidances, answering questions, and applications.

That being said, our interview discord has been updated to cater to these changes, and we will soon be taking a round of interviewees through the discord within the coming days. With change always comes a new generation and we're looking for people interested and willing to carry the team forward.

If you're interested in knowing more, you can reach out to: 

@MayRndz - Reforms Coordinator

@sarahbarah - General Manager

@SaviourMeme - Content Creation Manager

@Melpomenne - Community Outreach Manager

@_mady07 -  Lead Trainer

Or you can apply here!

Spoiler

Shout out to the following volunteers for assisting and continuing to assist with the team reforms project:

@MayRndz, @_mady07, @aiden0023, @Nikophos, & @Froschli.

image.png

nub wae

Woop Woop!

ooga booga

I will apply if I am allowed to pex abuse 

....does this mean I have to resubmit my application orrrr