Kedjian

Minecraft IGN(s):

Kedjian.

Discord:

Kedjian#6078.

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban.

Ban Reason

Account sharing, poor attitude; 3 weeks ban.

What circumstances led to this ban?

To make it short enough, my character sheet was denied JUST BECAUSE I had some "spooky" profile picture on discord with a weird status or something. Can't remember, we were basically fooling around with the group, no on was serious, and of course I wasn't too. When I realized that I can't start playing just because someone took our inside joke too personally, I naturally became frustrated. Nervers took over me, and hence my poor attitude. Then a thing about account sharing came out, because moderation investigated further into the case. It was indeed true, I shared an account. So yeah, poor attitude; check, the reason for it; check, account sharing; check, the reason for it; none really. It kinda happened, no motive behind it.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

Although I can definitely see that account sharing is bad, and that having a poor attitude is bad too, everything that started the whole situation was hilarious. I still feel treated unprofessionally and I won't change my mind. Declining my character sheet (without prior knowledge of my account sharing) for the reason of my profile picture and a status on discord is simply unfair. I never wrote anything weird to anyone, it was just me and my account. All I can say is that I'm sorry, because I can understand that someone could've felt weird seeing it, I suppose? Even so, I wasn't threatening at all in the contrary to some individuals of the community.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

As at the first time back then, my friends are gathering here. The only reason I'm interested in returning.

Attach other relevant information.

I hope it's clear enough that I won't share accounts anymore. My friend, if he ever wants to join, is going to make a character sheet. He's going to use the other account, "Veselan". It's the one I gave him, because he couldn't afford minecraft or never wanted to, whatever. Thus, I am sorry for account sharing, because it was just pointless. About my poor attitude, you can definitely see from where it came from, and while I understand that it is not a good excuse, I still feel bad about it too. When I'm not nervous, I generally keep my attitude in check. Hence, I am sorry again, especially for Rilath. I was the way I was because I felt treated unprofessionally, and while it hasn't changed, I'm now detached from the whole thing and I couldn't care less. I am banned both on discord and in-game of course. I ask for unban both here and there, as the reason is correlated with the two. I could appeal since 28/12/2021.

Edited by Kedjian

Claimed, expect a response within 72 hours.