Rules Update - CRP

squakhawk

nub wae

I cry

damn time to memorize shiz

balance-default, sounds epic

I really like those new rules, but this here is indeed prone to lead into odd situations

9 minutes ago, ReveredOwl said:

Absolutely ridiculous, what are guards, for example, supposed to do if they see people fighting 11 minutes after it started? Just pretend its not happening? If you're going to allow for uncapped raids all you're gonna have are the raiders forcing pvp as quickly as they can so they don't have a sizable force against them. Dumb.

So in order to solution it, I believe there should be an exception when such combat takes place within a nation's capital. The guards, in this case alone, should still be able to join combat, as it's just truly ridiculous otherwise.

Though, this could be limited by forcing them to start a X distance away from the bulk of the fight, among other things. 

Or instead 'reinforcements' could only be allowed to join in after a certain amount of time (10+ minutes for example).

goofy ahhh (reverting to *slashes at your arm* now, i'm done with para rp)

Make it area locked at the initiation of combat (ie only people in the capital can respond to a fight going on in the city centre; troops can’t be rallied across continents for an ongoing fistfight after all) rather than time locked. ‘10 minutes’ has no tangible meaning when it takes some people 15 minutes to emote