Can't take this anymore, I'm leaving.

Shiredom

Apparently gonna be banned for two weeks because I don't want to play a Epiphyte anymore. Seen people harass and insult people and get shorter bans than this. 

I've been on LOTC for two years, and the only two places I've enjoyed during that time was Talons Port and Helena, both in Arcas, Almaris I never enjoyed. I've reported two people for harassment, one sexual in these two years, two people too many, one was already banned several times before for racial slurs, and harassment, yet was allowed back every time, he's unbanned now, and he tried to doxx me once.

I've come to the conclusion that this server is not safe for anyone. Too many people who shouldn't be here go unreported, too easy for alts of banned players to sneak past and ruin another person. 

Please DM me on discord if you want to talk about anything, you should be able to find it easily. I'll be back maybe in a few months or whenever this ban ends and I've decided that it's safe enough.

Anyway, I don't care anymore, so ask me anything.

I do love you lots, kid. If you need anything you know I'm here to chill with. You've got some traits that I've seen you work around and grow through these past two years and I am so proud of you. PM me if you ever need.

If it makes you feel any better once I stayed banned for 2 months over making fun of Telanir's face

how do you feel about gardening

2 minutes ago, Keefy said:

how do you feel about gardening

I hate it, too much dirty work for little gain.

i love women 

ive also left lotc after a community was transphobic and incredibly ableist towards my friend. plus in LOTC, you constantly encounter people like  that and nothing is done about it. its just a small slap on the wrist, or you get told to suck it up. legit had someone talk about bestiality, rape, and such irp once. told a mod, and that mod liked the person i reported, so all that happened was a "told him not to do it again". 

join me in leaving lotc bestie. your mental health matters and not only that, theres so many other places that dont put such restrictions on creativity 

It's disheartening to hear this is still commonplace. I am truly sorry for what you've gone though.

What makes you feel less alone when you are sad?

I know I've only really known you for like.. 3 months or so, but I truly do wish you the best and you're free to DM me whenever you want. Unfortunately, a lot of staff couldn't give a shit, which has made me think about quitting a couple times

5 minutes ago, Xalid said:

What makes you feel less alone when you are sad?

Playing hypothetical scenario's in my head.

Lol u definitely got banned for something more than "didnt want to play a plant person" for 2 weeks way to deflect your ban and divert your energy to another person being unbanned.

Its a game it seems like you needed the time out based on this post. You're boutta be back in 2 weeks guaranteed

care to give the name of this unbanned harasser 

4 minutes ago, Jentos said:

care to give the name of this unbanned harasser 

I'll pass it to you in your discord.

9 minutes ago, Priceflash said:

Lol u definitely got banned for something more than "didnt want to play a plant person" for 2 weeks way to deflect your ban and divert your energy to another person being unbanned.

Its a game it seems like you needed the time out based on this post. You're boutta be back in 2 weeks guaranteed

I've been sent screens, its 100% true as strange as it might seem

could I be sent screens of this also it sounds like the most dumbest shit ever

what ur discord