Can't take this anymore, I'm leaving.

Shiredom

16 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

could I be sent screens of this also it sounds like the most dumbest shit ever

what ur discord 

NeosFavGremlin#8586

yo that’s funny why didn’t you guys just give a lore infraction hahah

36 minutes ago, Priceflash said:

Lol u definitely got banned for something more than "didnt want to play a plant person" for 2 weeks way to deflect your ban and divert your energy to another person being unbanned.

Its a game it seems like you needed the time out based on this post. You're boutta be back in 2 weeks guaranteed

It's real. I don't know why it isn't just a CA blacklist or lore infraction or whatever, but the ban hammer gotta ban I guess.

32 minutes ago, Priceflash said:

Lol u definitely got banned for something more than "didnt want to play a plant person" for 2 weeks way to deflect your ban and divert your energy to another person being unbanned.

Its a game it seems like you needed the time out based on this post. You're boutta be back in 2 weeks guaranteed

I can also vouch that from the screenshots it looks like it's because they didn't want to play their epiphyte.

Maybe this can restart a conversation on if server bans should be given to those that no longer want to play a certain CA. Some punishment is probably needed, like a permanent ban from making that CA in the future. Maybe bar that particular persona from holding any magics or CAs in the future. A total server ban just because you don't find the RP around it fun seems a bit harsh.

I'm gonna say it. In regards to everything I've ever done, seen, heard, said, or otherwise experienced. From when I was whitewashed from the orcs around late Axios - early Atlas, to when Rozania was bullied off the server before my very eyes. For the absolute lack of objectivity in staff decisions. For the utterly, repulsively toxic players that plague every single community on this server. And now, in regards to the way you can't even play the characters you'd like; I'm going to say it.

Bruh.

49 minutes ago, Priceflash said:

ive seen the screenshots and its legit just cuz they didnt want to play a plant

23 minutes ago, Frogger16 said:

Hey, the screenshot showed that they had a question and said that if that's what it took for them to revert to not have to be a plant then they will face it.

If you read it they did not state that as something aggressive in my opinion just a general if that's what it takes for my Chara to not be this way. I dunno if you know how close and long this character has been around but literally Per has been around forever and cant imagine rping with another character of this user. The team took it aggressive which honestly their texts can sound but all texts do ngl. That's just how it is. And honestly if I was that close to my character I think I would also go through with a couple bans to be able to have fun on that Chara again. 

Blunt texts can seem aggressive in nature but they aren't and we shouldn't be taking them as such.

They seemed adamant and happy to continue stacking lore infractions if they could get their character reverted. Saying that you’re willing to continue to break the rules in order to get your character reverted is an admittance to an unwillingness to follow the rules or what staff have warned them with lol

end of the day, it’s not the job of the staff to see texts as blunt or aggressive, furthermore it’s dumb to say “maybe it sounds aggressive but it shouldn’t be taken that way”, yes it should, lol, if it sounds aggressive it sounds aggressive theres no two ways about it

asking if they can continue to stack lore infractions in order to revert their character knowing full well it can lead to blacklists and bans is just a dumb thing imo like why would you go out and ask a mod that 

7 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

asking if they can continue to stack lore infractions in order to revert their character knowing full well it can lead to blacklists and bans is just a dumb thing imo like why would you go out and ask a mod that 

R.c6c6e417bf717a18e8ee337a482fea7a?rik=7

Although I feel like you people should stop arguing about it, it's only two weeks and I didn't make this forum post to argue about it, I made it so I can get a ama. You'll be greatly appreciated to slog it out in DM's though

2 minutes ago, Frogger16 said:

Lmao is it? So if I say that I wanna get banned to my friends it's an admitting thati will not follow rules so I can get banned? Interesting. So we aren't allowed to say that or even ask a question and then admit honestly in a way that shows that you don't want to play that CA anymore? Damn, honestly I'd rather that then someone say ok then continue to do so in secret. 

Also no, which is why texting sucks. No matter how you text someone will always take it a different way. You may say lol in a funny way but someone may take it as a passive aggressive type manner. The world is many shades of grey hun. 

Also I never disagreed on that I just said that if I was with that character and was looking for a way to enjoy that character again I would try to find a way out and if a couple bans got me banned from the CA then great. And it was questioning which honestly leads to great point. Why on a Minecraft server are we doing things in a way that's permanent? It's for fun why are we taking that this seriously? 

“so if I say I wanna get banned to my friends” vs “so if I say I want to commit rule breaking of the same type after breaking one rule to a moderator in dms” 

ur a living case of denial 

Just now, Frogger16 said:

Look man, this is my last response as this obviously isn't the place for this. But literally at least it's honest about it. Not just going behind the back of the mod to avoid a ban. They stated why they would do so. Not just for fun, it had a serious reason which is why I'm entertaining this at all. Have a great day on the server bud

Okay thanks for being honest they can enjoy the ban 

It isn't that complicated. The communication was there, options were given, and they chose repetitive punishment over working toward something that is permitted.

Edit: And yes, staff can do a better job removing folks from the server, but your demeanor is an issue as well. 

Thank god I never signed up to play an epipen.

It seems... stupid? to force someone to play a CA character if they find out after the fact they don't enjoy playing that CA race. I can understand the wish from certain parties to enforce consequences/avoid retconning, but if someone really doesn't want to do something irp to the point that they try to get themselves lore blacklisted to get out of it, I think you should work with them to find a roleplay way out of the situation.

Drink a potion or something. It's minecraft fantasy roleplay, it's not that deep