BETTER CALL DWEDCORP™

IRONGRINDER-FROSTBEARD

ATTORNEYS AT LAW

3LdXqij03HnXmzsNuzDERCCJy4snYkNT0y8AotZvw_aZ7679mHB4jvrVXWUGVfjebWFH15PiCivEkanO64loDm5CfyC1zXFK8_ygMbmEg1guD7bgUzz9waNkzTMnmEvaTH6ECsHt6bNgTy0hmg

D. Irongrinder and A. Frostbeard

Lo, we’re Darek and Aghal. Did you know that you have rights? The Articles say you do. And so do we. We believe that until proven guilty, every dwed, dwedess, and beardling in this kingdom is innocent. And that’s why we fight for you, Kal’Darakaan!

BETTER CALL DWEDCORP™

The “I know my Rights” package

Have you been falsely accused for something you did or did not do? Don't worry, Dwedcorp™ knows your rights for you! For a modest upfront fee (depending on the severity of your case) Dwedcorp™ interns will pour over the dwarven legal code to find the PERFECT loophole to get you off SCOT FREE!

Rates & Fees with the “I know my Rights” package will be decided after a free consultation

The “Come back with a Warrant” package

Do you want WORLD RENOWNED legal protection for an EXTENDED amount of time THEN BOY YOU ARE IN LUCK/LUCK ARE YOU IN BOY? Dwedcorp™ will for a small yearly fee stand at BECK and CALL ready to defend your rights and offer you legal counsel WHENEVER REQUIRED. Did you know you are legally allowed to take halflings? The legion is not allowed to stop you they are free, and that is ONE of many LEGAL FACTS you will learn by hiring IRONGRINDER-FROSTBEARD

Rates & Fees

Breaking contract with Dwedcorp will result in legal action!

1 Stone Month contract

50 Mina every stone week

3 Stone Month contract

30 Mina every stone week

6 Stone Month contract

20 Mina every stone week

9 Stone Month contract

10 Mina every stone week

All consultations are free!

Come to the dwedcorp offices located in Shop VII at Kal’Darakaan!

Ask for Darek Irongrinder ((Sneakybandit)) or Aghal Frostbeard ((Unusualbrit))

Jorvin Starbreaker stares at his crossbow contemplatively.

"Neva woulda thought Ter Ag'al lad wuz a lawyah. Meh da nevah loiked 'em. Sai t'ey nevah followed ter spirit of Ter law.