A QUEEN'S JOTTINGS - A Curation

shay

A QUEEN’S JOTTINGS

A Curation: The First Edition

9Z9MLJa3FCvNanUt1r_iFB52LlY79fmeFbLC13POZ2DP6kI9ouj9kmG5yB9p16vg9uNtHhFfhFfPXvB-M3_ebf_AiT3COsQVjRPkQrbJff5RWcL8Tf5n_ON-o6asKVgxkXJYJCm_ACa1YHNJug

A depiction of the Queen, circa 428 E.S

Author’s note:

In my sifting through the archives of our courts, I did come across the writings of Queen Isabel of Valwyck. It was a habit of my predecessor to publish the goings on of her court during her reign, a hobby I would like to personally adapt. Thus, my reader, this shall serve as the first edition of what I would like to make a routine publishing of my court. A curation of the inner workings of the Nikirala. 

-HRM, Amadea Ulyssa of Susa, Queen of Hanseti-Ruska

kQPXhColeM4NSJSEwAa0jGKuW_1Z8571ZRde5o4dFeDJZAgj7FtXlkVIRcEXN2hBDIIDPJbrOH_NhkMPBu0cchlicQLR3SUL6_M9Y7E8XYeiomT8LjlKJy7y_-h62l7L3R81Sx1vcGAEhFafbQ

15th of Msitza ag Dargund, 428 E.S

THE BIRTH OF THE ROYAL TWINS

It seems fitting to start this edition with good news. On the first of Msitza ag Dargund, I was fortunate enough to make my way through a successful third pregnancy. The King and myself are happy to welcome not one, but two new royals into the line of Bihar. It is quite clear that the third time is the charm as alongside her brother, we welcomed a very healthy and very loud baby girl. It is my dearest hope that she shall one day prove herself worthy of the title of Princess Royal, but until then we ask for best wishes for the twins;

THEIR ROYAL HIGHNESSES: 

ANALIESA JOSEFINA BARBANOV-BIHAR, DUCHESS OF KREDEN and 

NIKOLAS LEOPOLD BARBANOV-BIHAR, DUKE OF GREYWYN.

THE EXPANSION OF THE INNER COUNCIL

Following the publishing of the positions of my courts, I am pleased to add three new faces to my inner council. Although the identity of the Mistress of the Whispers shall be withheld due to the nature of the position, the vacancies of the Mistress of the Arts, and Curator of the Crown Jewels have been addressed. Her Ladyship, Theodoysa Barclay will fill the position representing the arts, whilst her Ladyship, Barbara Morovar will be her counter-part in jewels. I’ve high expectations for the pair and wish them nothing but the best in their future endeavours. 

UPCOMING EVENTS IN KAROSGRAD

THE FESTIVAL OF SAINT TUVYA

The first festival held by our lovely Lady Maer it to be held at the end of this Saint’s Week,

In celebration of both summertide and the Saint Tuvya, a multi-month festival shall be held in the nation’s capital of Karosgrad.

Spoiler

THE SNAILULA FINALE 

What has been a multi-year competition shall be coming to an end this Saint’s Week.  The final countdown, the final battle shall be held upon the Ducal grounds of Reinmar. I’m personally hoping for a TEAM RHENYARI victory, however the odds are not in our favour following the allowance of the racing of the Colborn team in absentia. Perhaps a formal complaint will be filed by myself beforehand, only time will tell. 

ON FASHION IN THE COURTS

As per usual, our Mistress of the Wardrobe has been hard at work. A first publishing of the second season of Moda i ve Kort, the official curation of the coronation garb of my husband and myself has been released. One can only keep an eye out for what else the seamstress has hidden up her sleeves (many needles).

Spoiler

ON ETIQUETTE IN THE COURTS

It would seem inappropriate for myself to highlight the acts of our Mistress without touching upon yet another great collection of work from our Grand Lady. Publishings that have been in the making since my ascension to the Haeseni throne have been made available to the general public, both on expected courtier etiquette within my courts, along with the positions available within the workings of the Queen’s Council.

Spoiler

"Another generation.. Another generation to protect... I can niet wait to meet them," said Ser Karl Ruslan, the Old Knight of Haense.

Maya Ceciliya feels successful in her guesses of the gender. She had said it was going to be twins, one girl one boy, to Dmitry just hours before the arrival. 

Spoiler

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT 

Barbara Morovar let out a sigh of relief, glad the time she had spent forcing herself into a corset had been well worth it. She eagerly awaited her first summons to the Queen's Council, having only met a few of her now-fellow councilors at various events over the past two saint's weeks she had been back home.

"Just like I promised, papej...it feels good to be home again," She'd muse to herself.