Looking for a Creator

Arosto

Hello, I am looking for a character that has the ability to create Construct races. I am mainly concerned with the Sorvian race. If anyone has this possibility, please contact me on discord in order to discuss everything.
Sleepy Guy#9925

19 minutes ago, Arosto said:

Hello, I am looking for a character that has the ability to create Construct races. I am mainly concerned with the Sorvian race. If anyone has this possibility, please contact me on discord in order to discuss everything.
Sleepy Guy#9925

https://clips.twitch.tv/FlaccidInspiringCodDoubleRainbow-a9L5G0jOqn387lym

let me know what you think about the video and maybe you never know 😉

I make Sorvians and am looking for someone to play. You would be playing a Sorvian which believes himself to be the living Idol of a Spirit (ancestral or immortal of your choice). As an Idol you will be expected to fulfill the will of that spirit on earth any way you can. For example, a Betharuz (Spirit of Partying) Idol would most likely make drugs, build altars to the party god, serve drinks, peddle drugs, ferment liquor, start parties, play music, and other acts of encouraging. An Ancestral Idol would be devoted to spreading the legacy and name of that ancestor, in essence currying worship (and therefore power in the spirit realm) by preserving the legacy and legend of that individual, as well as attempting to emulate them and their achievements. Idols are told they are “possessed” by their dedicated spirit, however they are not truly connected to the spirit realm. Their masks are often a more tribalistic style, but every Idol is tailored more or less to the spirit they serve. DM me at Dargrind#9750 if interested

Edited by Lojo613