ALERE FLAMMAM VERITATIS

Ramon

A singular Cardinal, that being Father Armand, remained in solitude for the remainder of the day; having been the one to have given the man his last rites, his face laid in peace as he left that very room to inform everyone else of His passing. No tears lay on his face; but a certainness, a strength, was held inside him - a strength found in the hope that lay in Tylos' eyes for a life everlasting thereafter, in the Seven Skies.

The Late Cardinal Francis welcomes the Pontiff to the Skies. "Ah, it is wonderful to see you again, old friend," he says with a soft smile.

Lo' there he sat, Lord Friedrich Barclay... Staring into a glass of icey cold water. a soft tear rolling down the Elders wrinkly cheek as he was informed of the Pontiffs death, To him Tylos II wasn't just his Pontiff he was his friend. A man Friedrich had come to admire greatly "Ze suffering ist part of Godani's  divine plan" muttered the ancient Barclay however shook his head firm after "Still hurts like ein jab of ein sword though"

Edited by ThatDutchFellow

Klara Elizaveta clutched her children, Andrei @ReveredOwlKarina @wowsirss, and Nikolai @giambro close. She remembered the Pontiff when he was still a Cardinal, and oh, how she missed those calmer, simpler days. "We must pray well for His Holiness' soul, mea darlings. He was a very dear friend."

Father Ioannes, while never directly speaking to the High Pontiff more than handful of times, offered some silent prayers at his prayer corner for the High Pontiff. He asked for intercession from the zealous man, knowing him to be a true Blessed. When he left his prayer corner, he felt a sense of relief. Even in death, the High Pontiff still carried the sins of all of Mankind on his shoulders.

"If only my soul was as pure." The melancholic priest mentioned in passing to his wife in regards to the High Pontiff's death later that night.

Father Paco greeted Fiodor in the Seven Skies with a warm embrace, before gesturing to his breadsticks and zupatiscano soup.

"Por favor, hermano. I am stuffed."

He was a good man, that much of him I do remember. Haelewyn looks down to the paper with a saddened expression. I hope his soul is not trapped in this accursed place.

From within the prisons of his enemies, Holy Ser Edwin sat ignorant of Tylos' death. He looked around the dark cell, vowing to return to his Pontiff and old friend once more. 

(You were a good pontiff Rem, was an honor)

The Bishop of Valwyck would start to plan a pilgrimage in honour of her friend Tylos II. Her thoughts drifting away every now and then to memories of their conversations. A saddened smile on her lips as she snapped back to reality.

"Vy were dobry pontiff. This world will miss vy, may vy now have the peace vy deserve in the seven skies, my friend."

Hieromonk Ernst smiles, knowing the pious Pontiff, once his good friend before he left  for the ascetic life, was in the Seven s

Skies.

Lonnie looked over before kneeling down and praying to the man her words soft and her accent spiraled in each prayer. “Qué pena que haya muerto. Todos aprendimos mucho de él, era un gran maestro”

Maciej sobs as he lost yet another relative "Everyone leaves me, why is that? What did I do wrong?" The young Margrave wiped his tears away "You are now with father uncle. Watch us from up there" He'd mutter in deep sadness

Borys opens the gates of the Seven Skies once more, seeing another fallen Savoyard "Not lying to you Fiodor you are the last one I have expected here" He smiled birghtly as tears filled his eyes "Join us by the table" Ghost of the Jazloviecki invited the first Pontiff of his line to the table where now only a few seats remain empty

Joseph Sarkozic welcomed his old mentor into the Seven Skies. "How long it has been, my good mentor. The one and only Tylos II who had guided the Canonist flock through war."