THE PONTIFICAL ENTHRONEMENT OF 1876

Bishop Viktor cheers! "Tylos the Third! Tylos the Third!" he chants "Praise GOD!"

Tylos I chuckles in jest as he looks at Klaus, "Can't believe this, I thought the line would end with me !"

The newest Pontiff's deceased sister, Adrianna Darkwood's ghost hovers restlessly outside of the St. Henrik's Basilica. Once she hears the news, her eyes widen but she smiles to herself in satisfaction at her correct position as her words in death rattle through her ears.

"You've done a great job. You could even become Pontiff one day; and I believe in you. I still love and miss you."

While the siblings had never reconciled after their infamous dispute, she had still watched his Priest career with interest from afar. Even after death, she had carefully observed him open up his letter; her ethereal form drifting after her older brother and then lingering in the crypts to watch over her body.

Klaus had scowled, muttering to himself. "Pontiff... There are better men than me to take the mantle, and thank Gott for that." At that, her hushed voice had whispered on the wind as it does now. "Du underestimate deinself, bruder..." As an ethereal being, she can't step into the church but she catches a glimpse of Tylos's new robes, and she smiles with knowledge. "Ich wast right. Take that." She snickers, before heading off to watch someone else.

Venerable Anders Kortrevich, former Cardinal and Patriarch of Jorenus, would remark from the Seven Skies as he spoke with Tylos II, "A new hand touches the beacon."

Bishop Katerina nodded her head as she heard the news.

"Quite deserving, I shall pray vy do well in the position!"

VANHART FIRES THE CONFETTI BARREL.

The Reverend Mother Maya cheers!

From atop his throne in the sanitorium Trevor read the news of the new pontiff he puzzled over the idea for a while and commented. "Ah'ma miss that last pontiff, fella' had a good head 'bout 'is shoulders. S'pose ah should try an' meet with this new fella, see how he thinks." The Lector sat the missive aside then and reached for some paper, business had to be taken care of.

Karl III congratulates another fellow III'er with a wide grin. "Threes keep running this business."

Ser Reinhardt embraces his brother tightly, congratulating him on his promotion