[✗] Thallassos - The Drowned [CA]

Qizu

2 hours ago, MeteorDragon said:

In pirates of the Caribbean: dead mans chest (2006), Davy Jones is played  by Paul the octopus, this was a decision made in attempt to boost audiences  in Japan. Paul later went

yes

+1

2 hours ago, Pancho said:

Love this, easy +1

Quick question though, how do these Fr es tires react to ahzl since they are undead?

They are immune to poison and natural disease.

While the premise is definitely very intriguing, as I myself am a fan of the niche Thallassos fills, I don't think this piece is at all "it", as it were. I get a very uncanny feeling reading it, can definitely tell it was rushed out in a hurry with no real consideration of implementation, or how that might fare. More than a few mechanics come up short, and some are just not there entirely - definitely not something I think works to this piece's benefit at all. I'll leave much of my criticism to loremag, but this ain't it, chief. 

15 minutes ago, Valannor said:

While the premise is definitely very intriguing, as I myself am a fan of the niche Thallassos fills, I don't think this piece is at all "it", as it were. I get a very uncanny feeling reading it, can definitely tell it was rushed out in a hurry with no real consideration of implementation, or how that might fare. More than a few mechanics come up short, and some are just not there entirely - definitely not something I think works to this piece's benefit at all. I'll leave much of my criticism to loremag, but this ain't it, chief. 

It wasn't necessarily prepared to be accepted on the first go around as I haven't really touched this kind of lore so I wrote down my foundational pieces in hopes that the review for it could help provide me some insight! And yes I did this last night so I'm sure there are a few patches that need placed.

1 hour ago, Qizu said:

It wasn't necessarily prepared to be accepted on the first go around as I haven't really touched this kind of lore so I wrote down my foundational pieces in hopes that the review for it could help provide me some insight! And yes I did this last night so I'm sure there are a few patches that need placed.

I am excited to see where the piece goes. Good luck!

I think this would be cool as an event creature too

Qizu, I have become a big fan of your contributions as of late. Very neat! I can clearly see attributes of previous submissions, but you have done a good job at balancing this CA with your rendition. I anticipate the epic pirate RP potential.

Hmmmm, I think its bit op, but anyway +1 

Chunks of tuna in brine 

6 hours ago, player 67Ui829 said:

lacks narrative drivers, balance and thematic consistency

Feel free to go more in-depth!

i didnt read a lot of it, but dont make it take 5 ooc months to get this magic

4 hours ago, Zacho said:

i didnt read a lot of it, but dont make it take 5 ooc months to get this magic

I don’t know where you saw that at

coolio