Haven't Played LotC in Months Ask Me Anything

Caelria

I just make fun of people on the forums now.

I used to be NL of the High Elves. I pissed a lot of people off but it was pretty fun.

I've never been wrong about anything and even the things I was wrong about I got proven right about later so don't waste your question.

Look at this chimp he's doing a thing that humans do. That's ******* wild?

BetterAdoredCurlew-size_restricted.gif

I fought you in an ISA PVP training a year ago.

2 hours ago, argonian said:

what went wrong in savoy

i'm not caelria but the answer is that savoy was doing pretty well up until the oren coup, then lion tried to accept vassalization under oren and simultaneously abdicate, leaving publius the job of somehow saving the nation while orenian discord moderators tried to steal his title & playerbase and his own vassals deserted or rebelled. the moral of this story is never stay up past your bedtime on discord 

2 hours ago, argonian said:

what went wrong in savoy

Infighting mostly. I think the coup was the nail in the coffin but the government was in turmoil long before that happened. The vassal system was really fun, but Savoy was a personality driven project by Lionbileti. When Lionbileti stepped back because of family affairs, the council under him started to squabble and the nation fell out of contact with the people who populated it. There were multiple differences in direction, vassals began to go inactive or feel left out, and the capital military dissolved and had to be rebuilt completely because of conflicts in outlook and strong personalities inhabiting the same space without a clearly defined leader being present to direct them.

2 hours ago, Buffsanta said:

I fought you in an ISA PVP training a year ago.

Did I win

4 hours ago, satinkira said:

You lie, it has been 27 days

Blacklisted

Stellaris?