Aech's 1 year AMA??

Apotolofo

Y a l l. 
It has been about one full year. Though I am 10 days late to a complete year.

But hoooooly shit man this community has been such an... experience to be part of! Although there are some moments where I just kind of sit there like... ah yes. LotC everyone, overall its been a great time. There's ups and downs to every community right? 

I'm so incredibly thankful for all the friends I've made, and real talk LotC became a way for me to satisfy my need for social interaction without making it too draining. For someone like me who finds it so incredibly difficult sometimes to have to speak with people real time, like you have to focus on your tone, and what you're going to say next, am I spitting when I talk oh god I hate it when other people do that-

Oh and not to mention eye contact I hate eye contact, is anyone else like that? Maybe that's just me, but it also works as an outlet for me to express creativity and ideas, all that ish without feeling judged. Well, most of the time...

So anyhow! Ask me anything I guess, since a lot of people are doing that recently!

also I have a free persona slot and I don't know what to do with it, so if you want put an idea down and the most upvoted one I'll think about it. And no cheese, I'm not making an emo boy.

I LOVE YOU MY BELOVEDDDDD

FOR MY QUESTION I GOTTA ASK; WILL YOU MARRY ME (platonically ofc) 💍 

Oh also i feel like i should say this

but i am so incredibly proud of how far you’ve come, Aech. I can’t believe I’m honored enough to have known you from our pre-LotC days on Hypixel, and getting to know you over the last year or so has been wonderful beyond words. I totally know what you mean by everything you said above, and I’m so glad this wonderful community has helped you so much <3 I care for you so so so much and you’re one of my closest friends. KEEP ROCKING MY BELOVED YOU’RE AMAZING AND ILY

but why no emo boy :(

10 minutes ago, Cheese1sgrater said:

I LOVE YOU MY BELOVEDDDDD

FOR MY QUESTION I GOTTA ASK; WILL YOU MARRY ME (platonically ofc) 💍 

Oh also i feel like i should say this

but i am so incredibly proud of how far you’ve come, Aech. I can’t believe I’m honored enough to have known you from our pre-LotC days on Hypixel, and getting to know you over the last year or so has been wonderful beyond words. I totally know what you mean by everything you said above, and I’m so glad this wonderful community has helped you so much <3 I care for you so so so much and you’re one of my closest friends. KEEP ROCKING MY BELOVED YOU’RE AMAZING AND ILY

but why no emo boy :(

LMAO NOT THE HYPIXEL DAYS-

Ily my beloved and yes ofc I will marry you <3 (platonically) 

I'm glad I'm not alone in the conversation thing XD

no emo boy. no. 

Favorite dog breed?

Whats your comfort place/thing

7 hours ago, Qizu said:

Favorite dog breed?

Whats your comfort place/thing

Burmese mountain dog!!!  

Comfort place would be my backyard, and comfort thing would be my dog :)