Ainsley Cutler would squint, his nose would scrunch up as he read over the missive. "I have been an ally o' the Dwed fer some time, fought with them, laughed with 'em. Lost me leg with 'em." - "But if they are t' attack me hometown then I will have t' defend it."

Blankenburg Regular applauds the signing and prepares arms with a great conviction towards the draconic menace and many obstructions of Yemekar's Peace.

He then takes respite in the Hall o' Heroes of the Clan Hall passing by the Dragon-Slayer Emperor and the many great Kings of the past until a response is heard.

1 hour ago, Qizu said:

"I hate to say it but, those Dragon's attacking your city are not from our doing." spoke a Nephilim to the dwarves around him.

A random dwarfs skygod is visibly confused at this

Sigrun Ireheart grinned with his fellow Ireheart brothers. "Let Kjell guide us en tes conquest lads" The Clan Father spoke to his clansman, raising his glaive into the air.

The Rex stared at the paper as he learned that dragons lived in his land.

« Huh? »

A blade hewed through a Banner of Azdromoth, splitting even the steel. Glod would continue his march, a flicker of flame unerringly burning in his usually coal black eyes.

*Meep looks upon the missive sent from the Irehearts. Rolling her eyes behind her helm and sighing. She couldn't understand why such a thing even happens. Looking at it wordless*

Grimdal Irongut read. And then he contemplated. And then... He sighed. "Aye, well, t'es jus' ah normal dragon mate. T'at been' said, despoite 'open for ah more productive 'n permanent solution wiff dah Dragonkin... T'ose few t'at dared tah cross us must pay. T'es ah step needen teh beh taken befur weh can even consider ah diplomatic resolution..."

A certain old man reads the missive, and lets out a small chukle "I want to see how this will turn out" He says, leaning on his staff.