1 Year on Mod + 3 Year AMA (it's a little late)

Shmeepicus

:)

What’s your favorite nation you’ve ever been a prominent member of

worst situation you've dealt with and the worst player you've dealt with overall (serious response only)

5 minutes ago, Pancho said:

What’s your favorite nation you’ve ever been a prominent member of

Honestly I can't really say I have a favourite. Every nation I've played in (which is every one at this point) has had memorable moments. If I had to put down a favourite though the last few months in Oren under Nect and Eryane were awesome and Elvenesse had some good moments as well. Reccently I've found myself enjoying the quiet RP in Balian and the War RP over in Celianor.

Just now, GMRO said:

worst situation you've dealt with and the worst player you've dealt with overall (serious response only)

Worst situation- hm. Probably generally those folks who don't like the verdict you give and proceed to complain about it in DMs for hours on end. Have to say the worst one was handling a ticket involving CRP and the Ferrymen- got into real specifics about weapons block range in CRP and it was just a headache. Won't comment on worst player- don't think I've really dealt with super bad ones tbh. A lot of people are frustrated at the start but come around and apologize in the end (which usually leads to lessened punishment, at least if I'm dealing with you) 

Why are you so cute?

On the real . . . .

Why is Da_Emperors your favorite LOTCer?

Are you proud of me.

whats char do u like playing the most and why

what char do you like the most (not ur chars but others)

best rp moment

why am i so cool

2 hours ago, Da_Emperors said:

Why are you so cute?

On the real . . . .

Why is Da_Emperors your favorite LOTCer?

Cause he's a day one simple as.

1 hour ago, Buffsanta said:

Are you proud of me.

Yes, son.

48 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

whats char do u like playing the most and why

what char do you like the most (not ur chars but others)

best rp moment

why am i so cool

My favourite character was definitely Ivan while he was alive- haven't been extremely active since then but he's definitely one of my favourite characters and one of the coolest arc's (if not the coolest) I've had in a character.

Favourite character not played by me was Xarkly's recent NL Sigismund- just did a generally great job with him and some of the posts he made during that time were unreal. I didn't get much chance to RP with him but the little bits I did see from a different perspective were great.

Best RP moment will always be when Nectorist and co. ambushed Capace and I's Caunter characters in Dunharrow, Norland capital during the WotTE, was a big showdown and a very close pvp fight that was won by a half heart- where after all involved who lost were executed on the exception of two- though all who were on the losing side PK'd anyways.

You're a gamer, plus based takes.