Warrant for the Detention of Brankhyn Doomforged

[!] Flyers would be posted in Kal’Darakaan, as well as every vassal of Urguan[!]

npEBhkDscqH9uIso5tzS3EpcmjIrIHtQ1SLqVHqSiT1_Io0_cGETUMZ728X67rmioDq9-Tp9yT43DOGI2i5M0AbjZwchTuFhouIayR9fn9FilSn3Z0eOozGquuRxt2vCr-2OShmkVDwMokeyew

Warrant of Detention

This warrant hereby calls for the capture and detention of Brankhyn Doomforged for the act of heresy.

This document hereby authorizes all Legal Agents of Urguan, including Magistrates and Investigators of the High Court, Legionaries of Urguan, and the forces of any of the Grand Kingdom’s  Vassals to legally capture Brankhyn Doomforged and return him to Urguan for questioning and trial.

Brankhyn Doomforged is encouraged to turn himself in willingly, and will be received more favorably if he complies with this warrant.

Brankhyn Doomforged is to be brought in ALIVE. The captor of the criminal shall receive 200 minek in compensation for their efforts.

Authorized in the 80th year of the Second Age.

Lord Justicar of the High Courts of Urguan

Rikkin of Clan Irongut,  Lordak’ur’Aurokaraad,

Prelate of Ogradhad, Master Remembrancer,

Eye of Ogradhad,  

19Q8lYA8pqhcGAGHiZUwA20OVNOC9YtjH1sMD4rmMDGvpXdR9tJgnhE1IckgL90027NuJ-WGz5tlkneL6LVhUTUyuUz9xfSvgelNRXdI6kqpF1OySEZZYtzyEgyJXg2YZX28YR3MIQmQeHJgBw

[!] The Doomforged Brankhyn would pick up the flyer, his smouldering eyes focused on to it for a few moments, before he chucks it away "PHAHAHAAH EVEN ONE FOR THAT FOOL RHAEZAIIL, PAHAHAHAHAHA GOOD RIDDANCE" the Doomforged cried out in laughter  "You've failed in capturing me even when I have handed my self in willingly"