4 year AMA

Axelu

Hi,  It's been a second! I'm writing this from my airbnb along the coast of Spain (which I'm absolutely in love with). Although my four year anniversary passed a little bit ago, I thought creating this thread sometime between it and my birthday would be fitting. Feel free to ask me anything you'd like, LOTC-related or otherwise.

Much love! 

What's your favorite isle of 'Las Islas Canarias'?

If you had the chance to play Johanna all over again, what would you do differently this time?

As an Orenian royal, what are your thoughts on Alstreim returning to Oren?

When are we going to get married (in Minecraft)?

15 hours ago, sergisala said:

What's your favorite isle of 'Las Islas Canarias'?

Here's my unbiased answer for you, my Catalan friend: Tenerife (I'm from Tenerife)

14 hours ago, LithiumSedai said:

If you had the chance to play Johanna all over again, what would you do differently this time?

As an Orenian royal, what are your thoughts on Alstreim returning to Oren?

When are we going to get married (in Minecraft)?

1) What a question! To be entirely honest, plenty! I feel as though I could have developed and explored her character a lot more. Starting her off at 17 and finishing her at 32 obviously hindered my understanding of her as a character so a lot about her identity entailed being a matronly servant to the nation. She progressed wonderfully in the sense that she always retained her humility and loyalty to her country, even until her death. On an OOC note, I wish I would have been a more involved leader. Initially, I was resigned to leave most of the leading to my co-ruler because of my real life commitments and instead assumed a more symbolic role as a sovereign. By the time I fully adopted the role of sole NL, we had lost a lot of the momentum acquired after the revolution.  I regret not being more active to this day, as I was during other occasions in which I've had the pleasure of being in a leadership role, because then Sutica might have taken more steps towards fulfilling the vision you and I had for it. Leading until a more matured age might have been satisfying, too.

2) I'm incredibly happy to have you back! With the Orenian Queen being a cousin to the Alstreims, there's no place (besides Savoy) that they should rather be in! I think the Alstreims are a solid bunch that will only add in diversifying and bettering the Orenian playerbase.

... And I'm not just saying this because I played one.

3) Is Calliope looking for a husband..?

How is Spain so far?

Fondest memories on Lord of the Craft?

One thing you hate and love about the server

Favorite TV-Show, series, books, movies? 

who is your fav character and why

what motivates you to roleplay, and what do you rlly like about roleplaying

how do u rp so good + what tips would u give to ppl looking to expand their rp emotes?

Do we face reality or create it? 

oh my god, axeluu i already told you love that i wasn't home so i'm bit late, don't b mad mom!

okay, so your favourite ever character and probably roleplay moment? 
do you regret anything and wish to change it?
i'm so lost between A and N, so A or N? (yk)

i love u <3