THE EASTERN ALLIANCE

Elite Snipes

THE EASTERN ALLIANCE
oXEuyRoqSjLLYKuqnuszc_e9jpScr9_L4Yjheej2ydOHpDeW5Fwj4K6yDI_cHD-TYC7Q0ORMCnvzdl9SZfVNPk8vgGtj3uCbP_IuTwuZLfM9xV5bwg6vUXn_z1NYGvZdaO23-TNc=s0wdioNQv3TYqKvJ7HSLhUY42AUy0llGNqNKQ7EvQXxvWmMeXwQs4cTLFZ8x8AD2LOZ39C2xNweKlqgHiSOSlrPobw4A0TCKh1iSvp4uqvWHC3kVe8ME8ouY0a2jSj8gUeGRWFOa2E=s0

Agreed on the 10th of the First Seed.

Between the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska and the Grand Kingdom of Urguan

SECTION I: DEFENSIVE ALLIANCE

The Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska and the Grand Kingdom of Urguan, hereby referred to as ‘the signatories’, sign a new defensive alliance between the two sovereignties henceforth known as the Grand Alliance to replace the current pact of non-aggression.

I. The signatories agree to a defensive military alliance.

II. The signatories agree that an attack by a third party against one of them is an attack against both of them.

III. The signatories agree to settle any dispute between them or in which they may be involved through peaceful means in such a manner that this alliance and the laws of the signatories are not endangered. 

IV. The signatories agree to consult together whenever, in the opinion of either of them, the territorial integrity, political independence or security of the signatories is threatened.

V. The signatories agree to keep the option available to expand this defensive alliance into a full military alliance whenever deemed favorable by both parties.

SECTION II: MILITARY COOPERATION

The signatories agree to engage in military cooperation in light of Section I.

I. The signatories agree to engage in the occasional shared military training.

II. The signatories agree to host wargames in both of the signatories’ sovereign lands.

III. The signatories agree to keep military correspondence for these trainings, wargames and any other militant affairs such as rallies that are of interest to the other signatory.

IV. The responsibilities for these forms of military cooperation lie with both the Haeseni Lord Marshal and Dwarven Grand Marshal.

SECTION III: TRADE

The signatories agree that a pact of free-trade shall begin between both parties, with each agreeing:

I. That nation-affiliated merchants shall be allowed to trade in the other signatory’s nation without unnecessary tax or harassment.

II. That each signatory shall receive one untaxed stall to sell whatever goods they see fit, so long as they do not break said nation’s laws.

SECTION IV: DURATION

The signatories agree to be bound by the terms of this Treaty for a period of twenty years.

IV JOVEO MAAN

His Royal Majesty KARL III by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Fidei Defensor, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.
GytxJyS5ysCFiaPicfD-QlVnSVpp0LMUZXoE8VAJ2D3bDg_PESxAauYj9K5WKnvcuMbZ9MjqhJtWG3vBb2gg37m1JK1UnmQsuxJQWvn6b3dnDLkIV37KdFewGiFWi0wqHgqIbC3jSv0RWb9hDg

mYJrF03U_4uUy62tQlnyjOzQHsOFjFm0p0NXQFgCLXqiZ1GnmNSJugWMzqbxodQc0_EHw38Slev-kOg7pls_ipN1qcpIHjwPxkyHWYqt7tWtXEF_AHfO02rSZyootEbjJaNSG2Z7YvZqwMRDbQ

Grand King of Urguan, Bane of the Orcs, Bane of Philip III

His Excellency the Aulic Envoy, Matyas Joren Baruch

Ambassador to Urguan, Erika Renate Barclay 

The Aulic Envoy raised his glass to the renewal of the Kongzem's strongest and most reliable alliance. 

Erika reached for the quill, dipping it in ink before adding her signature to the treaty. Smiling afterwards with a firm nod to herself.

"As stability increases in the east, the most enlightened Cheesemaking nations only grow stronger together!" He beams brightly, seeing the note! "May stability and peace in the east remain! FREE OF IMPERIAL AGGRESSORS" A high elven hoplite polished his spear! "May imperials and foes stay from the noble lands of the far east!"

Edited by SteppeNomad

Sigrun Ireheart nodded.

On 6/12/2022 at 7:17 PM, Elite Snipes said:

Grand King of Urguan, Bane of the Orcs, Bane of Philip III

“And carried by old Ferrymen,” said Jesus