A Gnomish Invitation!

Norgeth

bNFt_ezXJnPkuFc59B4Tx2z7v4MsDPg3hlK1yFO7KeInMq2dFB1o1DLui6jYrnuglGEtC2HPHcRgYt3agfPkqoEvv-x0md-y63dkYks9pPSCEIje2yPcawLfs4DjMZS2gcGbOot_6C4bDOAWZg

GESBh2bmxjX8g_Vo5Zib40uxBSccwBOFxR72-rS1LfVslGvZCjbqqQyEBcmzg1ezZ8pMwKE3cwA_6hxM-HegZgJuaIU2F6sVGargKxV7ON9HDH90xZcjyFDoFfQb54tThplHwOkW7OnlQsbtpQ

[!] An Oblazeki Gnome Woodworker.

[!] A missive is sent out by the wings of many pigeons, puffins, and sparrows, flying into all places a gnome may dwell, be it Honeyhill: Home of the Proper, or those scattered homesteads across the realms.

HAIL! I am Wob Vobson, Leader of the Oblazeki people, I call for a meeting of all those who call themselves GNOMES, be you a dweller of Honeyhill, or a Gnome on the run, I send this message to thee: Gnomes should stick together, and even if living apart, we must be allies true! Meet with me in my home of Daeland on your own time, there I can speak to the need, the truest need for our folk to work together.

Even for those non-gnomish halflings, you are free to come as long as you bear no aggression, I respect your traditions, though not my own, I still wish for ALL wee folk to be united in our friendship!

- WOB VOBSON

OOC: Send me a message on Discord at Norgeth#6211 if interested in meeting in game just to make it easier for me to be online at the right time.

As Casimir was working in the smithy, he would soon hear of the news from the Wob himself. And in his mind came only one thing...

"I wonderr if any of them will brring cheese... they make dobre cheese..."

Jasna sulks away in her room, hoping that they bring good alcohol with them.