TO BREAK STAGNATION

VA MORTESK ZASNEIRT

TO BREAK STAGNATION

DUCAL EDICT OF 429 E.S.

00BBOTKLykFOtQav_Xr8jVD9IWPkpBbnzmteLh0QiBWycEs7WUiEfP9CahC6VRcskN_cgcc4dROLmnKQCs0oobiywlG8fxF0woVx8AYkD-YytP56gw8VfIfH4vPWv3i56NvF2cJ3

Issued by

THE DUCHESS OF VALWYCK

On this 4th of Msitza ag Dargund of 429 E.S.

VA VE EDLERVIK,

For many years, House Gant has laid dormant within the mountains of the North, peaks of which are scarce of civilization. In recent times, however, the Gants have notably reemerged, integrating themselves into Haeseni society within the span of only a few years. 

With the reinvigoration of the cadet-line of Baruch-Gant comes the inheritance of the Barony of Gant, in which House Gant’s eldest, Lachlan Baruch-Gant @importanthippo, is the rightful claimant of. Not only do the individuals of House Gant bear a fruitful history, but prove themselves loyal Haensemen, willing to contribute to the Kongzem and the Duchy of Valwyck in a number of ways.

Additionally, to accommodate the ever-expanding House of Baruch, the Greyguard, a militant force solely dedicated to protecting House Baruch, is to be reinstated in accordance with my father’s intentions in his own reign. Because he could not bring these plans to fruition due to his duties as a wartime Palatine, I feel that it is my obligation to bring about a revitalized Greyguard in his stead.

Therefore, I, as Duchess of Valwyck, proclaim: 

I. That the Baronial family of Gant, cadet house of Baruch, will reside in a newly-erected manor within the Duchy of Valwyck as per their inheritance of the Barony of Gant.

II. That the Greyguard is formally reinstated, taking up residence within the keep constructed upon Valwyck’s lands specifically for them, free of charge, in exchange for their protection of the Ducal Family and service in the Brotherhood of Saint Karl. 

BY MOUNTAIN, RIVER, AND COAL,

Her Excellency, Isabel A. Baruch, Lady Palatine of Hanseti-Ruska, Duchess of Valwyck, Countess of Ayr, Viscountess of Voron, Baroness of  Laval, Riveryn and Antioch, Lady of Jorenstadt, Guardian of the Hanseti Coast

rrb9mvcDIlTNMzuChIaepV1ZzzO4sEjjt7Ewwe8uxKzQH5BvXhVi6W1Ox-CoGSyZcmQa-SbIMj3N2OxIprpXCn-ja62fUs9ABUEWCmY9p-ygr7Bupvggw6pwv2_GsrrCSkhqIiZL