CELIANOR V. IRON'UZG

itdontmatta

The warclaim will take place this Saturday @ 3 PM EST. 

Neither side may make major adjustments to their build without approval from myself. A fort repaste / rebuild is not allowed (even if it’s done by hand / without worldedit pasting) unless both sides agree on waiving that rule. I understand that @Monkee wants to have Nor’asath pasted so really you both have bargaining chips here. Come to an agreement and we can make it happen. 

The Bias continues, what is supposed to be a discussion where both sides communicate with one another to decide the times and processes of the warclaim has turned into a public showing of bias on behalf of staff and Malinor.

The biggest absurdity from staff is yet even more proof that they have zero respect for their own rules and disregard them whenever they feel like it, or perhaps that is just an extent of the ongoing bias. 

We are being forced to do the warclaim on a day that a majority of our rally cannot even make it let alone myself the leader of my nation. On top of this a large number of our leadership cannot make it either as this weekend is also a holiday.

On the last warclaim the defending side asked for the warclaim to be delayed for the exact same reason and the staff obliged to not do it on a holiday? Why is my nation forced to succumb to even more bias from staff? 

Assuming this bias will continue we would not be surprised for staff to also force us to defend a city that is not only inactive, but also doesn't even exist in roleplay anymore. Will they even use their logs to ensure that the Academy is the sole location of activity within the tile? Do the countless of forums post on behalf of it or large player rallies for roleplay not count? Let's just set one thing straight regarding which settlement is the most active in tile_43.

4 hours ago, DrunkPapaBear said:

-snip-

1. There is no staff bias here, no one has a vendetta against either group. 

2. The tile purchase has yet to go through. I need @Twinny's permission to confirm this tile transfer and war overall actually.

3. The warclaim cannot happen this weekend. It's not good to rush warclaims and I want both sides to beef up their rosters in time. We also need time to check rosters as people have already been trying to slip through the cracks in fighting internationally.

• I have been notified of sides recruiting from pvp servers. People who are recruited from these servers will be arbitrarily removed from your rosters (AKA we may not even do complete checks on them and just remove participants from your rosters off of suspicion. People can attest to this as it has happened before. It can be pretty unfair when we remove people from rosters, so I ask that you both be honorable during this war). Please do not recruit outsiders, people from other servers or other nations. It ruins the fun for everyone.

4. Elysium's war sets no precedent. They claimed they were unable to make the warclaim and instead hosted a pvp training on the day the warclaim was set to take place.

5. Please send me your rosters ASAP so we can start checking people off.

6. @Twinny @Monkee I'll need a list of any mercenaries you plan on hiring immediately. Please send me a list of their usernames.

7. Wherever the defenders retreat to, assuming the attackers win the skirmish, will be the place of the siege. Yes, you can theoretically "siege" an abandoned town but you need to wipe out the remaining opponents on the tile first. 

The skirmish is set to take place on the 25th @ 3 PM EST, unless either side has a disagreement with that.

19 minutes ago, itdontmatta said:

1. There is no staff bias here, no one has a vendetta against either group. 

2. The tile purchase has yet to go through. I need @Twinny's permission to confirm this tile transfer and war overall actually.

3. The warclaim cannot happen this weekend. It's not good to rush warclaims and I want both sides to beef up their rosters in time. We also need time to check rosters as people have already been trying to slip through the cracks in fighting internationally.

• I have been notified of sides recruiting from pvp servers. People who are recruited from these servers will be arbitrarily removed from your rosters (People can attest to this, it can be pretty unfair when we remove people from rosters. Be honorable during this war). Please do not recruit outsiders, people from other servers or other nations. It ruins the fun for everyone.

4. Elysium's war sets no precedent. They claimed they were unable to make the warclaim and instead hosted a pvp training on the day the warclaim was set to take place.

5. Please send me your rosters ASAP so we can start checking people off.

6. @Twinny @Monkee I'll need a list of any mercenaries you plan on hiring immediately. Please send me a list of their usernames.

7. Wherever the defenders retreat to, assuming the attackers win the skirmish, will be the place of the siege. Yes, you can theoretically "siege" an abandoned town but you need to wipe out the remaining opponents on the tile first. 

Hello.

The funds for the tile will be paid for by @Monkeeand co as well as the costs. Not personally from the celian'or treasury. Any payments required just DM him or myself to get it all paid for. The roster will be sent later today (hopefully) though we aren't done recruiting people. As for mercenaries they are not presently done rallying into the discord/rally sheet, again. Will try have that done later today.

The entire discussion before about a fort was meant to simply be, in a tl;dr fashion: No bunker box that cant be trebbed in to or no like.. four block thick obsidian lined walls unless there is an alternative way to get in for these. I'm fine with no pastes in Celian'or (unless Drunk is fine with us pasting things still) but seeing as though nor'asath isn't pasting in some pvp city i'd like to request that they be allowed to have their build in during the war @DrunkPapaBearregardless of outcome their build wont effect the flow of this war.

1 minute ago, Twinny said:

Hello.

The funds for the tile will be paid for by @Monkeeand co as well as the costs. Not personally from the celian'or treasury. Any payments required just DM him or myself to get it all paid for. The roster will be sent later today (hopefully) though we aren't done recruiting people. As for mercenaries they are not presently done rallying into the discord/rally sheet, again. Will try have that done later today.

The entire discussion before about a fort was meant to simply be, in a tl;dr fashion: No bunker box that cant be trebbed in to or no like.. four block think obsidian lined walls unless there is an alternative way to get in for these. I'm fine with no pastes in Celian'or (unless Drunk is fine with us pasting things still) but seeing as though nor'asath isn't pasting in some pvp city i'd like to request that they be allowed to have their build in during the war @DrunkPapaBearregardless of outcome their build wont effect the flow of this war.

Perfect. I'm gone all weekend so if you, @Monkee and @Tigergiri are free - let's get that set up today/tonight.

I've reviewed their fort and told them to make modifications to it accordingly. The shifting half-slabs to get through ankle-biters are being removed. Soul sand is being removed. Redstone is being removed. Any gate signs that can't be reached by a treb are also being removed. It'll be fair for both sides, IF it even comes to a siege.

1 hour ago, itdontmatta said:

Perfect. I'm gone all weekend so if you, @Monkee and @Tigergiri are free - let's get that set up today/tonight.

I've reviewed their fort and told them to make modifications to it accordingly. The shifting half-slabs to get through ankle-biters are being removed. Soul sand is being removed. Redstone is being removed. Any gate signs that can't be reached by a treb are also being removed. It'll be fair for both sides, IF it even comes to a siege.

There is an issue that has arisen. The main leadership on our side can't make the 25th or after because they are leaving for the summer.

10 minutes ago, Twinny said:

There is an issue that has arisen. The main leadership on our side can't make the 25th or after because they are leaving for the summer.

Okay let's wait until the 2nd then. We can do the 2nd & 9th if anything. 

6 minutes ago, itdontmatta said:

Okay let's wait until the 2nd then. We can do the 2nd & 9th if anything. 

No, as in I will not be free the 25th (which would have been fine, since i'm not a shotcaller), but monkee will be packing for a 2 week holiday and then be gone indefinitely. i'm unsure who can command for him in his stead. The 25th is the last day available for our present organizer meaning there couldn't physically be a second battle from us if the second was after the 25th

3 minutes ago, Twinny said:

No, as in I will not be free the 25th (which would have been fine, since i'm not a shotcaller), but monkee will be packing for a 2 week holiday and then be gone indefinitely. i'm unsure who can command for him in his stead. The 25th is the last day available for our present organizer meaning there couldn't physically be a second battle from us if the second was after the 25th

We cannot hold up for one person. The difference for Krugmar's side is that multiple people cannot show up. We'll just have to keep extending if we can't have it the 25th, 2nd, or 9th.

Okay, the warclaim will be happening on the 25th @ 3 PM EST. 

@Tigergiri@Twinny Tile transfer will begin today. I will calculate your war costs shortly.

3 hours ago, itdontmatta said:

Okay, the warclaim will be happening on the 25th @ 3 PM EST. 

@Tigergiri@Twinny Tile transfer will begin today. I will calculate your war costs shortly.

Okie dokie 

If Fenn doesn't have enough to finish their payment for the tile after the war, the rest of the money will be debited from Celianor's Treasury. @Tigergiri @Twinny @Monkee

Was told we're using the realms plugin for this. There's some issues with it.

First off, the command to invite people to a realm doesn't work - they have to join themselves by running the command.

Second off, none of the mercenary realms exist yet.

Third off, this plugin is like 3 days old. I think both sides can probably agree that the expectation for nations/settlements/mercs to get all of their players into their realm within a week is incredibly unrealistic. Maybe we could use it for the siege since it'll be a while, but this is too soon.

@itdontmatta

2 hours ago, Monkee said:

First off, the command to invite people to a realm doesn't work - they have to join themselves by running the command.

Third off, this plugin is like 3 days old. I think both sides can probably agree that the expectation for nations/settlements/mercs to get all of their players into their realm within a week is incredibly unrealistic. Maybe we could use it for the siege since it'll be a while, but this is too soon.

@itdontmatta

If both sides agree why not put this rule in place DYNAMIC: You may run wars any way you choose. If both sides agree, they may (at any point during the war) add, remove, or update any of the rules below.

On 6/21/2022 at 7:34 PM, Monkee said:

@itdontmatta

@itdontmattaThis still, but also -

Our mercenary companies are all ready to be set up.

Blackvale has a spot picked out for their mercenary outpost and has done the rp, and is just waiting on staff to put in the region so they can build, and give set up their realm.

Silver Lubba is the same - they're ready and waiting on staff for their mercenary outpost and realm.

Ferrymen are also ready for their realm to get set up.

I really hope this stuff can be done very soon. We've been ready on our side with most of these issues for a while now; the ball is in staff's court and it'd be scuffed to hit us at the last minute with penalties that we have no control over.

Thank you king