TO THOSE WHO SEEK GLORY IMPERISHABLE

Sorcerio

TO THOSE WHO SEEK GLORY IMPERISHABLE

L1lODnHevbIBbMPPGqPf8ZTwCATUJ66eGDY9P1LQyMZPaHJpnN8rUTvbRYuJoKHA8aHBDWm0Ld9YcxeHpbKdUKPecQTuXXem96AzsS1X6SboHIopxSVqPOMnN-ab4nmUTYV891ExEDZ4RXJNCw

To men of Almaris who would harken this call: 

For generations our people have been witness to the atrocities of other mortal men! For too long have their puerile sort sought their own vainglory by waging pathetic wars on one another with no true design. For too long have we watched them meddle with powers beyond their control, toying with the threads of divinity and indulging in the throes of voidal oblivion. In light of those events, some might say that all is lost. But take heart descendants, for there is hope; hope in warriors immemorial. For there are tales of knights and soldiers renowned for their deeds, their works so profound that they might be blessed to attain immortality and further their commitment to their precepts. 

Such was thought to be the stuff of legend and fable, granted only to those who performed deeds in the ancient days. But ‘lo!, the devices of antiquity have been realized once again in the coming of the Second Age, and those who prove their worth might be made privy to its secret. 

There is but one thing which those of you are demanded, and that is service; service to men, at the behest of my command, to unite them in faith and blood to come under one banner. 

Any who wield the sword and are studied in its practice are called to this vocation; whether warriors of might who have conquered in another age, or those of fury and youth seeking to make their mark. The blood of kings, heretics, and martyrs alike shall be spilt, and the task may be treacherous – yet prove thyself before me, and my master shall grant you a place amidst eternity.

[ This is a recruitment post for a militant group I am organizing. If you wish to participate, you may fill out the format below and I will reach out to you in-character and offer more detail as to the cause. Chosen candidates will progress further through roleplay interaction. Be warned, this is a serious RP order, and while both new and old roleplayers are invited to participate, we do expect a certain amount of character and narrative quality. If you are not fond of conflict, risk, or violence RP, or are unwilling to have permanent changes made to their character, then this is probably not for you. If you wish for your application to be hidden to prevent metagaming you may submit it privately through forum messages. ]

Spoiler

Name:

Notable Achievements:

((Username: ))
((Discord: ))

((Do you fully understand the disclaimer above?: ))

"To attain the Immortal Glory, that UNDYING KLEOS! Such known, to have touched the world and made your presence felt by all time. THIS is to TAKE the sweet wine from the vine! So all may forever bask in the glow of your example, and your greatest memory." Truth spoken by a beautiful elven Hoplite, leader of that brazen band, the Akaleh'Misthios, and HERO of the High-Walled City, FIRST of Haelun'or. "May we meet one day, soon-to-be heros, for if we stand shoulder to shoulder, or blade to blade, may we meet one another, as legends, the deeds of one another bright upon eachother's minds."

Edited by SteppeNomad

A curious-minded elven man, whose blood and creation were both born of divinity in servile forms, eyes the strange document among many others. "Perhaps my old acquaintance is at it again. Worth keeping an eye on."

"HEAR THIS, Stranger, for't I am Quentin Brae, a man decades-seasoned in the arts of combating iniquity. BUT KNOWETH THIS that if thine prying eyes should lay upon me as a worthy candidate and I discovereth that thoust seeks gain of the politickal, then I shall'st not acquiesce towards your fervor. Find your glories within the mewing streets of the Orenian noobentry. Otherwise? I am eagre to put this eternal form to the test, the mettle of metal, as it were."

Name: QUENTIN CONNELLY BRAE, LORD ETERNAL of DU LOC
Race: HUMANISH

Notable Achievements: LORD OF DU LOC FOR FIFTY YEARS, IMMORTAL.

((Username: Shorsand ))
((Discord: Fronis#9554))

((Do you fully understand the disclaimer above?: yes ))

Name: Nehb
Race: Wonk

Notable Achievements: DARK INCORPORATED

((Username: wowj ))
((Discord: wowj#2300))

((Do you fully understand the disclaimer above?: yes ))

Name: Dante Lo
Race: Halfling

Notable Achievements:

Climbing onto the back of Azdromoth in the battle of Elvenesse, survived the encounter. Defeated two kelpies in battle at the same time. Survived an encounter with The Hag. A Lord of Rozania.

((Username: satinkira))
((Discord: satinkira#4131))

((Do you fully understand the disclaimer above?: Yes ))

Name: Lord Uhtred Mösu
Race: Highlander

Notable Achievements:  Helped form the New Dual-Duchies of Redclyf-Rozania, leader of a group of mercenaries, killed many Siliti's, fought and killed many undead pirates on an island to the east of the continent 

((Username: ZollaRet )) 
((Discord: Professor#1000)) 

((Do you fully understand the disclaimer above?: Yep ))

[!] The following have all been privately replied too. 

On 6/13/2022 at 10:06 PM, Shorsand said:

- snip-

16 hours ago, TrueProfessor said:

- snip -

Those remaining have not received anything... not yet...

Name: Fernaen
Race:  Chadly Adunian

Notable Achievements: Existing

((Username: )) Fernaen
((Discord: )) DrHope#7783

((Do you fully understand the disclaimer above?: )) Yes

[!] The following have been privately replied to:

11 hours ago, DrHope said:

- snip -