Dreams of Birch Woods

Luxury

USHws0kzv8aju9A4b2cvD_nvQPlMnBUJH947PdTgvjmhAGF-p-0MrGY6sMzuwYvWXLT8S8QEr7oCSQWGmaIamlsJv686U0po41djIDO73guCTVfD4977w3pqvdqpM_82AyDRXKNEInXNkmMF_w

A vision of a much older Haelun'or.

The very essence of our being guides us to greatness. So much so that we’ve built great walls in our mind that protect Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya, blocking out those which are deemed illogical or unnecessary. Yet in many of us these mental walls have been built so high that we block each other out. Bring warmth to your people and rejoice in the collective mission for greatness; the path that we all walk together. We need not be so focused that we forget to turn our gaze from what is ahead, to the men and women who walk alongside us. We must invest again in the sciences Mali’thilln. Our people were once at the helm of Alchemy, Metallurgy, Anthropology and Sociology, among others. We have vast mental aptitude spanning our populace, yet there is no direction. We’ve become isolated in our own endeavors such that we do not see the great rewards to be reaped from working with one accord. 

I call for the Mali’thilln to formulate unions, societies, and associations that surround these various arts. Be you unlearned or educated on these matters all that is required is shared interest in order to gather. From thereon you must meet among one another and create plans of action to investigate further into the disciplines. Educate yourself, but more importantly ensure that knowledge flows freely between one another. Meet every other Elven Week to host a forum so that any one may speak to the whole. Join me in making the attempt to create this sequence, so that it becomes normalcy. Routines may seem stale, however a good routine can be an uplifting experience indeed.

signed, Lorei Elibar'acal

"The Elibar'acal speaks but only with whole truths here. For it is very rare besides our union of magicians and those LADS who grace the Iron Temple and Blessed Baths to gather for even the sharing of news and intent! May every Mali'thill have a place to speak fully and truthfully the ways of their selves, and their devotions and lbours to our Citystate. I invite ALL such Mali'thilln to SYMPOSIUM to discuss the organization of such things"

The old wise elf Seth Calith nodded in approvel of reading this. "I will aid him in his path." He said to himself. "Maehr'sae hiylun'ehya."