In Defense of the Faithful [The Order of St. Nicolas]

Burnsider

In Defense of the Faithful

A Call to Arms

0mLpob7Dqj5U1DDJL4_CMEE6AJnRBxjoTqztctd30TGwSPaTgsaWIikXStcERCDDXd8aWrSgyo5m1Ji1pNrnQ9FKm-E2-dEdfMg1f1jNY4Jih3mBDS01lL5RsQ2YZ31sAHMUvtuHciHiC3Fa_Q

In truth, I never saw myself as a knight. I was just a soldier, one of many in the shield wall, content. And yet GOD has a way of guiding you on a path you never expected or even thought you wanted, and making you realize that he had placed you on this path since the moment of your birth.

My name is David Invitus. That is, David the Reluctant, for I pushed against GOD this entire journey up until the moment I was anointed with holy oil and felt His presence as I swore the oaths of knighthood. Now, I am Grandmaster of the Holy Order of Saint Nicolas the Martyr, wholly devoted to Him and His faithful. I urge you, brothers and sisters of the faith, to ask yourselves if you feel His call to holy knighthood as well.

There is evil in this world, spawned from Iblees, spawned from Daemons, and spawned from the hearts of men. Where there is evil, there lies a hatred for the GOD and His faithful. We stand as a bulwark against the darkness, a sword against evil. Where we go, the Canonist need not fear danger or persecution. Where we tread, evil cowers in the shadows. Raised against the forces of Iblees, our holy light purges the wicked.

The Host of Light serves a greater calling that transcends all temporal. We walk into a valley for which there is no path, yet we know that our fellow soldiers stand by us as brothers, emboldened by the Wrath and Justice of GOD. If we falter, our shields will turn to ash, but we shall not falter.

S5ekmdsyBOu36QzPPk7adveLCKesbY1sACaKD7EJN9zPvFWfLNjGKjBgVdxVfikgIhs_bMeOoS4XtTTOkyOM_ifwWkWPq6Fo-h0xiM_l-d8_2j1k3hzPLi4wSf1nsbp4Wy1ASQ1eMqJvdWKExA

And so now I call upon you, members of the faithful. Rise up and listen to the words GOD bestows on you. For many, you will be called to serve family, kingdom, or creed. But for those who know that GOD calls you to serve as His sword and shield, I call upon you to come to the Holy Order and swear the Oratio Fidelis with us. You are already our brothers and sisters in faith; become our brothers and sisters in arms.

LUX IN TENEBRIS LUCET ET TENEBRAE

EAM NON COMPREHENDERUNT

FDlIVDaU1vOiGVLGVMdWEN66IDjR9iu1yPXmTQ0SsjHCSvVhb5-IF4wL9uJW2aX_E9PigEETNyO7y8j0GREpIbmdhputJA3eqTujnBBFNVFr_efGrFJKGR4ERHKAeulJsPjYGvU_tGkwLhd9fA

OOC INFORMATION

Spoiler

If your persona would like to join the Holy Order of Saint Nicolas the Martyr, leave us the following information below and a member of the Order will reach out to you IG.

Persona Name:

IGN:

Nation of Residence: