DahStalker

Spoiler

A Lubba Union

Lubba_Keep_Crest.png

3rd of the Snow’s Maiden

Year 81 of the Second Age

~ In Perpetuum Et Unum Diem ~

~ Narh Belka oz Anbella, nogazen azamar ~

The Union of Silver and Gold: Those who are sent this blessed missive are cordially invited to the union of Lhoris Izalith and Mika Anarion. After a bountiful courtship the pair had made the choice to take the next step into this blossoming chapter and tie the knot. And with the set date all mentioned below are requested to join the pair at the Lubba Keep for both the ceremony and reception. 

INFORMATION:

Who: Lhoris Izalith and Mika Anarion
When: 6/24/2022 @ 5pm EST

Where: Lubba Keep (419, 107, 1353) Eastfleet
What: Wedding (Gifts are encouraged not obligated.)

RECEPTION EVENTS

Tournament: Through the might of the Silver Lubba one might be able to test their luck and win a sum prize of 1000 mina and the title of Cheese Champion. All one must do is flaunt their skill through combat in a tournament style fashion. 

Wine Drink Off: Who can handle their wine? Through this competition one might be able to tell. A prize of more wine and jewels shall be given to the victor. 

Invitations

The Izalith Family 

The Anarion and Uialben Family 
The Denizens of Lubba’s Keep 

The Grand King Bakir Ireheart, and his people - @Elite Snipes

His Majesty Karl III of Haense, and his people - @GMRO

Princess Ivarielle of Celia’nor, and her people  - @Twinny

The Nation Geographical Society, and her people - @AndrewTech

The Ferrymen  - @Masouri

VIP GUESTS:

Terr’hi Uialben - @Dont_Advertise

The Cloudbreaker - @ScreamingDingo

BRIDES FRIENDS: 

Dhaen Grandaxe - @Dhaelena

Yarrow’lur - @Maiyun

Verres of the Hexers - @Banard

Solun of the Hexers - @SpaceOddity

Diraar - @Clayphish

Caestella Elibar’acal - @Cepheid

The Lectors - @Islamadon

Alatariel of Itnan - @Valannor

Eretria Arvellon - @Mewliet

Falk Irongut - @TheFirstShroom

Valindra - @Moribundity

Ornthalas - @Laeonathan

Kin - @AnimeWolf0080

The Tinarui Family - @Moo_bot

Mythaldir - @VoxyNoir

Solace - @Zacho

Zodd - @AdmiralLB

Kleodora - @DoubleUAech

Norli Starbreaker - @Nooblius

Durin Hammerforge - @Tabby64

Celeste'Tol - @Staars

Elibar'indor Hilea - @Papa Liam

Kalgrimmor - @z3m0s

Crumena Izalith - @Tahmas

Chef Hogo Bojo - @HogoBojo

That one person - @Summerisdumb

GROOMS FRIENDS: 
Kailu Kaeronin - @Venomous_Voop

Banjo - @Masouri
Grace Von Draco - @iFractal
Tianru Carla - @AudTheOdd
DR Primrose Gendik - @MapleSunflower
Arthur Komnenos - @MailC3p
Leika de Astra - @Tiger
Yana - @irrl
Aech Amberace - @aech4short
Jarad Munnel - @JoshBright
Nikolai Kortrevich - @Phersades
Jon Snowell - @SaviourMeme
Scribe - @PinkPyro
Anerian Thulun - @Kumoko600
Blair Fester - @NotAWonk
Amelia - @SapphirePool
Lavi Igne’sae - @Frenchless_fry
Serigne Py’lrie - @Allien
Annore - @TwiSama
Vivian Maelstrom - @bravery
Nepir - @nepir
Renae Athri’onn - @TheHeftyDonut
Thessalia - @S1nnerVsSa1nts
Hekkaes Goldhand - @JokerLow
Lily Anarion - @Viltaren
Utaria Helenson-Anarion - @Skyrunner
Sionia Blande - @Boknice275
The Hermit’s descendants - @D4NNA
Emeline Uialben - @LotsOfMuffins
The Silver Drake - @TreeSmoothie
Lyra Regis - @Citrines
Lark - @juggarNOTtoday

Evark Evocress - @Jenny_Bobbs

Bronze Lubba - @Pancho

Edited by DahStalker

48 minutes ago, DahStalker said:

Terr’hi Uialben - @Dont_Advertise

[!] Terr'hi, the magic specter, is unfortunately dead. Nonetheless the elven fellow wonders why that gross Anarion name is on Mika instead of Uialben, as he intends to show up in spirit.

A certain 'ame screamed from the top of her lungs, "LOTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE! WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING COOL FOR THEM! LET'S GET THEM A BEAR HEAD!" @marslol

'The Silver Drake' frowns down at the tome -- at both the party getting married, and its own mention. "Too far away at te' moment, but, anywho ... Did he forget my name? At te' bottom of the list, too, damn!" that heretic chortled, and folded away the parchment, shrugging the unease off as it continued its journey throughout the Almarian wilderness. "Oh well. S'ppose I never voiced myself before about any of that. Good luck, Mika. I s'ppose."

Upon the ground did that crumpled letter rest, as the 'Drake' carried off, a stave clutched twixt its armored talons. "Good luck."

".. I hate weddings but a lot of people I hate are there so I'll go." Val huffed, polishing her blade.

Dhaen Grandaxe joyously receives the invitation and prepares a fitting wedding gift for the couple. She wonders briefly if the keg of ale would fit onto a two-person cart.

unknown.png

38 minutes ago, Moribundity said:

".. I hate weddings but a lot of people I hate are there so I'll go." Val huffed, polishing her blade.

Leika rubs her chin like a abosultute chad, "Val my good Lady friend want to be my date to the wedding, drink in the corner and laugh at the people we dont know? " 

50 minutes ago, Dont_Advertise said:

[!] Terr'hi, the magic specter, is unfortunately dead. Nonetheless the elven fellow wonders why that gross Anarion name is on Mika instead of Uialben, as he intends to show up in spirit.

A crimson geist rolled his non-existent eyes. "I'll show up for my old man then." Xavis meandered back into the depths of his home, waiting for the glorious day.

Aech lofts a brow at the invitation. "What is this now, 5th times the charm? Hope this one doesn't die too soon..." She mutters. 

Scrisa looks at it, blinking a few times. "I thought they were already married. Well it's about damn time..." She took a deep inhale before screaming "RINAAAAAA, MAAAAAAAAAAAL! WE HAVE WORK TO DOOOO." 

@Sunflower @clairejane02

Rina looked to Scrisa confused. "First why are ya yellin. Second what work do I have to do? It is a weddin ya wear somethin nice and drink booze." She shakes her head patting the red bokolo next to her.

2 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Rina looked to Scrisa confused. "First why are ya yellin. Second what work do I have to do? It is a weddin ya wear somethin nice and drink booze." She shakes her head patting the red bokolo next to her.

Scrisa deadpans at her. "We need to get a gift, dummy." 

Rina pauses before her eyes widen. "WE ARE SUPPOSED TO GET A GIFT"

3 hours ago, DahStalker said:

What: Wedding (Gifts are encouraged not obligated.)

From the swamps of Almaris, a lone elfess emerged from her cave to check her weekly mail. A smile crossed her decrepit features as she spoke aloud to a conjured raven that was upon her shoulder. "My presence shall be a gift enough." She remarked with a rasp to her voice, then retreating back into her cave shortly after.

Hekkaes Goldhand would receive the invitation and with a smirk layed on his face he'd say to himself "About foken toime aye? Time tu bring out da big guns." the dwarf muttered as he'd prepare the wedding gifts.

The petite mage received the letter with delight, she hadn't seen the sun or even the outside in general for years. "Well, I guess it is time I were to head back out into the world, maybe Yukio will tag along." Annore carefully slipped the invite back into its envelope and began working on something new to wear.