Bias & Rule Breaking in the Celianor v. Krugmar War

TreeSmoothie

alternative title; krugmar experiences what its like to be an orenian

1 minute ago, Qizu said:

I don’t think anyone was necessarily boasting but a lot of our leadership and a major of players have been asking for the 25th

me see, me see. this is the problem when warclaims are locked to like 3 people (one of whom cant even respond). The only issue i can honestly say is that the staff said the 18th, and people have taken days/time for the 18th

8 minutes ago, Twinny said:

! But I seen someone bragging like 80 people were confirmed for saturday at 3pm est, are they not gunna show if drunk doesnt? 

Heresay doesn't really add much especially if it's some random member of the horde. 

Most people have must also remember there was also a lot of attempts to get ahold of staff directly for question solving and comments, but little or even no responses, even jeers 

Edited by RyuTheCoolest

Just now, Twinny said:

me see, me see. this is the problem when warclaims are locked to like 3 people (one of whom cant even respond). The only issue i can honestly say is that the staff said the 18th, and people have taken days/time for the 18th

To me it seems like they are just trying to rush it before you can even say anything on the thread!

Jokes aside the thread was supposed to be used for us to come to a conclusion on a time, as you can see it wasn’t much of a discussion and the time was only dictated to be last night, I’d use “decision” but as we can all see it was anything but that.

6 minutes ago, Asutto said:

alternative title; krugmar experiences what its like to be an orenian

NOOOOO I DONT WANT TO BE ORENIAN AGAIN PLEASE NOT AGAIN /j

2 minutes ago, RyuTheCoolest said:

Heresay doesn't really add much especially if it's some random member of the horde. 

Most people have must also really there was also a lot of attempts to get ahold of staff directly for question solving and comments, but little or even no responses, even jeers 

Objection, hearsay

In all seriousness, I haven't heard anyone bragging and I've been extremely active in the Horde & Krugmar discord - mostly just people confused and angry at the date, and some jokes about it here and there. A lot of this stems from a lack of communication with staff as Qizu, Twi, and Ryu have said. Let's become an anarchy server 

47 minutes ago, TreeSmoothie said:

Very true ^ I'm unsure if it was communicated to Itdontmatta as I'm basically just a spectator in everything, but, it still is common knowledge the date chosen is a day before a large holiday -- he has also pretty frequently spoken in the krugmar disc when Cheezygarlik was talking about him, so he likely would have seen all of the people complaining about it in General and announcements. I'd hope so, anywho

You can not reasonably expect Itdontmatta to check the Krugmar discord for war-related things, same goes for  the Malin'or, Celia'nor, etc, any and all war communication needs to be done on the proper thread. It should have been communicated on the war thread and it was not. It is the fault The Horde for not communication its concerns around the 18th properly using the proper means of communication. I will also add that Malin'or communicated that the 18th is more then acceptable for them well The Horde did not comminate that the 18th was an unacceptable date. As a third party i see this as "Ok Malin'or is ok with the 18th well krug wants two week notice, however there is no reason why they can't do it this weekend so it should be fine with both parties" Matta likely sees it the same  

5 minutes ago, JoshBright said:

You can not reasonably expect Itdontmatta to check the Krugmar discord for war-related things, same goes for  the Malin'or, Celia'nor, etc, any and all war communication needs to be done on the proper thread. It should have been communicated on the war thread and it was not.

I won't be partaking in the warclaim as i've not been able to partake on events on the server for some time, however looking at the war thread it was addressed several times as per the images below that the Krugmar nation leader stated the 18th didn't work for them and would prefer the 25th.

DehxnE8.png

Pr0zij5.png

BDUWQmh.png

hahah nooo dont trash on my best friend itdontmatta hes so gay and quirky 

lol @ another conflict run by "mercenaries" in war chat polishing the mod admin's shoes with their tongues. happened in the oren war happening now

6 minutes ago, Jenny_Bobbs said:

I won't be partaking in the warclaim as i've not been able to partake on events on the server for some time, however looking at the war thread it was addressed several times as per the images below that the Krugmar nation leader stated the 18th didn't work for them and would prefer the 25th.

DehxnE8.png

Pr0zij5.png

BDUWQmh.png

1 hour ago, JoshBright said:

"Hello, I agree with having the warclaim at 3-4PM EST as that is a perfect time for us to be able to attend as we have many players from different timezones as does the other side. We are uncertain as of right now as to whether we can do the warclaim on the 25th or this weekend, however we are leaning towards the 25th as many wish to see the two week notice for warclaims as well as prolonged communication with the admin team in regards to our fortress. Our current fort has been made by hand and we have made many attempts to reach out to see what is approved and what is not." -drunkpapabear 

I have looked through the entire thread and i can not find a point where he says the horde is unable to fight on the 18, i can however find him asking for two weeks notice prior to the claim. Had there been a clear communication about the horde being unable to attend a claim on the 18th I'm sure matta would have taken that into consideration. Additionally the war has been going on for three weeks at the current time, you may find the entire timeline for the war located here: https://wiki.lordofthecraft.net/index.php?title=War:Malinor-Horde_War 

Additionally there is a very large difference between the the horde-elysium war and the horde-malin'or war, one of which being that Elysium had their war claim two weeks into the ongoing conflict (until crimes delayed and was pushed back to 3) Well this war is having their warclaim 4 weeks into the ongoing conflict. 

you would like a fort pasted in

Nor'ash wants an entire settlement pasted in

you both have bargaining power here as the settlement paste has been denied due to the war. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the end of the day i have denied fighting for both sides and taken a neutral stance so i may do the wiki page without irp or ooc bias. With that being said i do not believe accusing the moderation and administration of bias and dragging itdontmatta through the mud is good. One side will never be happy with the war however i have seen people on the side of the horde drag the moderation and administration through the mud as well as petition/file reports for members of the community to be banned for trivial or unnecessary reasons.  Please take a step back and take a breath, let us not turn this war into another war of 2 emps or brothers' war with the levels of toxicity being shown. 

1 hour ago, TreeSmoothie said:

You're awesome for not picking either side (genuinely, this is not sarcastic) -- I'm glad that we can have a war wiki that won't be constantly fought over by both sides like that oren one some time ago 😭

Here's what Drunk has said (threaquotes) about the date:

"We are uncertain as of right now as to whether we can do the warclaim on the 25th or this weekend, however we are leaning towards the 25th as many wish to see the two week notice for warclaims."

"In regards to the field battle time, we are not electing to fight in the 18th at this moment as we are allowed 2 weeks time after the post for the warclaim to take place."

(Thread)

The reasons for this were later stated in Krugmar and the war disc -- solely because it's the holiday weekend, unfortunately its not only him but most of us that can't attend. 

I wrote it, and I'd appreciate that comments keep to discussion and not insulting o7. Not sure what the point of your comment was? 

Screenshot_20220616-135655_Docs.jpg

1 hour ago, JoshBright said:

That should have been properly communicated used the war thread which both sides have been posting on, I'm sure had drunk said "we can not do the 18th as myself and a majority of our rally can not make it, can we push it back a week or make it Sunday" matta would have looked at that and said 'ok'. However that was not communicated using the thread. 

53 minutes ago, TreeSmoothie said:

Very true ^ I'm unsure if it was communicated to Itdontmatta as I'm basically just a spectator in everything, but, it still is common knowledge the date chosen is a day before a large holiday -- he has also pretty frequently spoken in the krugmar disc when Cheezygarlik was talking about him, so he likely would have seen all of the people complaining about it in General and announcements. I'd hope so, anywho

13 minutes ago, JoshBright said:

You can not reasonably expect Itdontmatta to check the Krugmar discord for war-related things, same goes for  the Malin'or, Celia'nor, etc, any and all war communication needs to be done on the proper thread. It should have been communicated on the war thread and it was not. It is the fault The Horde for not communication its concerns around the 18th properly using the proper means of communication. I will also add that Malin'or communicated that the 18th is more then acceptable for them well The Horde did not comminate that the 18th was an unacceptable date. As a third party i see this as "Ok Malin'or is ok with the 18th well krug wants two week notice, however there is no reason why they can't do it this weekend so it should be fine with both parties" Matta likely sees it the same  

2 minutes ago, JoshBright said:

Honestly unsure what to read by the reply but what is in those quotes you wrote at the bottom? If so, my reply is I was just replying to your comment not based on staff bias if there was any. The comment my reply was to you stating it should be kept on the forums which I showed you it was.

On the same warthread it was just announced by the moderation admin the war would be on the 25th, unless anyone disagrees with it.

only thing I gathered out of this entire thread is that nation rp sucks and will never be good for the server