The Golden Fruit of the Frozen Waste

MissToni

The Golden Fruit of the 

Frozen Waste

kQj8ex6UYLHhFqdeihBddFbr12Vh_jm90jdSTBZg93mTZ2H7yY1vQGZ21LeISCGm1RbveDppurCy88laLF3yKUis_R7O7YNaYTwEOwpZY6YBSdoB04CoywJTpNiIMGU7L2Gb_KI8q6RU2ymc7A

[!] A painting depicting the golden fruit on the tree.

Many years ago when I was young an illness was affecting me. I tried many medicines, but nothing worked. So I prayed to God, and then he sent me a vision. A vision of the Golden Fruit I had found with a hot spring flowing on the side of its mountain hill during one of my hikes for herbs alongside my friend, Mariya. 

And so I began my ride to the tree, coughing and shivering with a fever. After arriving I hopped off the horse, reached for one of the fruits and uttered a prayer to God. And then… I ate the fruit which was quite sweet, made camp afterwards and went to sleep in the tent. The next day I was healed, no fever, no cough, no soreness. It was a miracle!

To this day I am certain of the golden fruit having been blessed by Godani himself, and if no other treatment works and no prayers to God heals you. Travel to the Frozen Waste and find the Golden Fruit, utter a prayer and eat it. Make camp by the tree and sleep the night and you shall be healed! If not, you have not repented for your sins in the eyes of God.

And so after keeping this a secret for so long, I have decided upon hearing the news of this new brain rot illness that it should be shared with the world.

Signed,

TMR, Her Eminence, Matriarch Katerina Cardinal Jorenus, 

Pontifical Chamberlain

Spoiler

OOC: The Golden Fruit has no ST approved lore behind it, so if you do find the tree it is up to you if you are healed or not after sleeping the night there once you have eaten the fruit. The tree and fruit does exist in game, but the reason my character was healed was simply cause she believed she was.

A robed monk of the Frozen Wastes happened upon that parchment, lips creased, "Mine Child, you understood naught of the lesson that fruit imparted within those lands. You hath encroached upon GOD's territory, and thusly, you play a fool. . For that is the forbidden fruit!"