BREWING PLUGIN | PLUGIN CONCEPT & YOUR VIEW

The60th

4 minutes ago, wowj said:

just dont do this for alchemy. this is fun tho i like this

agree don't touch alchemy 

hi wowj

I actually think this is a very interesting concept 😊 was worried when I saw bottles that it would take away from alchemy till I realized this was more for alcohol 

2 minutes ago, wowj said:

NO ALCHEMY PLUGIN NO NO NO NO NO

I beat you in Connect Four twice and I'll do it again.

1 minute ago, Traveller said:

based idea, maybe not alchemy plugin but a COOKING plugin sounds very cool

😉

6 minutes ago, Valannor said:

Keep your filthy pinktag hands off my warcrimes.

+1 60th, based plugin from a former tavern owner. 

:(

I am a new player, from after the supposed horrors of the old Alchemy plugin. A well designed Alchemy plugin would take pressure off ST signing, right?

edit: For brewing potions, specifically. I'm not talking about mechanical potions.

2 minutes ago, Traveller said:

based idea, maybe not alchemy plugin but a COOKING plugin sounds very cool

going to cook some crystal meth. goin to become mineman Walter White

4 minutes ago, Nikophos said:

:(

I am a new player, from after the supposed horrors of the old Alchemy plugin. A well designed Alchemy plugin would take pressure off ST signing, right?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. also rare potions exist and that'd be almost impossible to try and get around

I really like this idea, mainly because of the "not using edit token" feature. I think edit tokens are a stupid way to lock people out of crafting rp, especially when you have to name and describe each individual bottle of alcohol. This plugin sounds great!

it is time to remake the goblin jungle juice stand

props to tech team

happy to see npcs again :)

I love the fishing plugin. I love the fishing plugin. I love the fishing plugin. I love the fishing plugin. I love the fishing plugin. 🎣

Great plugin, I actually like this. How many bottles can be put into a casket? Perhaps, it’d be a nice way to transport brews and stuff. Can potion effects — light and cosmetic — be placed into them? Perhaps changes with colours, etc if that isn’t too ambitious

Maybe it gives you a hunger debuff for other stronger variants as you’ve the munchies for shit idrk

Otherwise, as a suggestion, can the surge swing timers be vanilla instead? — with longsword and the like being the same as a normal sword, while her great weapons are as fast as axes? 1.9 is already hard enough for a new player to get into, and standardising it to what’s currently seen in 1.9 PVP would be very helpful for lots, rather than the clunky timers we have right now

i know i talked with the llirr about this and i just want to say  how about yes.  this would offer so much to the server and take alot of work off the shoulders of staff to repack all them bottles as we cant stack em ourself, it would also add in the idea that not everyone can keep making grade A  booze on the flip of a switch. And we can have so much fun with this! brew battles would advance massively, with this we can have moonshiners offers crap grade booze that will knock you silly willy for barely a dime  to high class whiskey

40 minutes ago, The60th said:

Upon being placed down, the keg allows any player to right click the tap (tripwire hook) with a glass bottle to take out a single serving (1 bottle [1/64]). This bottle will have the exact data the player imprinted on the cask previously: changed name, description, color, and all.

god damn, if this isn't some cool shit.

two questions:

1) will u be able to customise potion effects (i might have missed this but i skimmed the post tbh)

2) does aging a drink for more/less time have any sway on the potion in any respect