BREWING PLUGIN | PLUGIN CONCEPT & YOUR VIEW

The60th

rly good stuff, been loving these new tech plugins. as for suggestions, would a way to display skins and have players wear them be feasible? ive seen it done on another server but idk anything ab lotc code. theres been a huge skinning boom and it could be cool for these skinners to hang up outfits that players can buy and wear ingame, making tailor rp a thing. could also be used for guards to let them turn their mechanical armor into their armor skin. makes it easier to identify ppl during combat too but thats more of a pvp thing

Please, consider adding this. I talk for the majority of the server when I say that this will be such a good addition to the overall roleplay. +1

*brews alcohol

fantastic plugin ngl makes me rlly hype

19 minutes ago, Kujo said:

rly good stuff, been loving these new tech plugins. as for suggestions, would a way to display skins and have players wear them be feasible? ive seen it done on another server but idk anything ab lotc code. theres been a huge skinning boom and it could be cool for these skinners to hang up outfits that players can buy and wear ingame, making tailor rp a thing. could also be used for guards to let them turn their mechanical armor into their armor skin. makes it easier to identify ppl during combat too but thats more of a pvp thing

With NPC's being fixed you can set your MC account with the skin and make an NPC with it before switching back.

If that doesn't work however, this would be a good suggestion.

5 hours ago, Nuker said:

Oh hell no. This will make an already painful process all the more painful as someone who just made a ton of drinks this week. It would make my life a living hell if I had to go through collect ingredients and age them, cook them and everything. Massive time consumption here that would lead to extremely high price hikes and an overall negative experience to those who want to enter the tavern business or want to continue in it.

To further add on here. It would also have to require massive disterillys which many places don’t allow huge basements or very rarely sell land. It would kill this rp. Unless we’re allowed to do this way or the old way.

you did read they said you can still do it the old way right, legit no one would force to do the brew system

I love tech team but please turn Mina into a functioning monetary system pls. Idk what it takes but I will personally draft a 70 page plan to make it function pls 

26 minutes ago, Gemini said:

I love tech team but please turn Mina into a functioning monetary system pls. Idk what it takes but I will personally draft a 70 page plan to make it function pls 

Don't do it, they just want to make custom taxes

I like this a lot! I recently thought that suchca thing could help create a more interesting rp. My main question is - when you take out that serving, does it create another item to give another player or if I want to sell people bottles or such do I need to make tons of kegs and wait long until I prepare a sufficient amount of bottles

Jotaro Kujo Yes GIF - Jotaro Kujo Yes Jojo - Discover & Share GIFs

I might have an obsession with brewing plugins, but throwing things in a cauldron to make something is just amazing

I remember on the old maps, depending on the biome you'd get custom hops that could give you different types of brews. It was really cool experimenting around with random recipes trying to find the right ones, but everything ended being trash brews 90% of the time

3 hours ago, Gemini said:

I'm sure you should write about it and post it on the forums then, I'd really enjoy reading about it or hearing you, for real. Money is a problem on a lot of games, specially when it turns down to later stages of the gameplay and the economy becomes too inflated.

Drank EN Drugs?! What is this, LOTC and Dutch Rap cross-over?

I've known this concept from in the past, I've always loved it. I'll keep my suggestions for Tech Discord.

Will you be able to create your own recipes? I like the idea of specific taverns having their own unique alcohol. If all taverns only had the same recipes then it wouldn't be as interesting.

9 hours ago, KamikazeReaper said:
15 hours ago, Nuker said:

Oh hell no. This will make an already painful process all the more painful as someone who just made a ton of drinks this week. It would make my life a living hell if I had to go through collect ingredients and age them, cook them and everything. Massive time consumption here that would lead to extremely high price hikes and an overall negative experience to those who want to enter the tavern business or want to continue in it.

To further add on here. It would also have to require massive disterillys which many places don’t allow huge basements or very rarely sell land. It would kill this rp. Unless we’re allowed to do this way or the old way.

"I dont want to rp the production of my drink"

"It would kill this rp"

Make that make sense

I am not sure if there's a group of people already compiling ideas for this: I was wondering about a COOKING plugin like mentioned before.
I recall having to make the dough, and use the ingredients in a menu to create different recipes back in Nexus days. Maybe we could improve on that idea. Like maybe some different crop types such as rice, or beans could be implemented. I think it would add a lot to collaborative roleplay as well to have crops maybe have different requirements and regions they thrive more in, thus making more pushes for trading crops. Then we could have different dishes specialized in areas that grow those crops. I'm not sure how exactly it'd all be implemented, just some thoughts.

Actually looks incredibly based, good work 60th absolute +1