BREWING PLUGIN | PLUGIN CONCEPT & YOUR VIEW

The60th

1. Awesome

2. Gambling plugin
To expound on point too
A plugin that could be as simple or expansive as the tech team can muster the effort for, /dice 2 to auto roll 2 d6 /dice 1 for 1 so on so forth
/Coin for a coin flip I dont really know the boundaries of coding plugins but a card system would be awesome idk man seems dope

13 hours ago, Jameson_h said:

1. Awesome

2. Gambling plugin
To expound on point too
A plugin that could be as simple or expansive as the tech team can muster the effort for, /dice 2 to auto roll 2 d6 /dice 1 for 1 so on so forth
/Coin for a coin flip I dont really know the boundaries of coding plugins but a card system would be awesome idk man seems dope

mind boggling new addition to lord of the craft #1 minecraft roleplaying server since 2012!!!!

/roll 2

Can we bring back the fishing plugin?

The best way it was implemented was when the fish caught was dependent on the biome the water it was in. 

Have drop tables for fish caught in these different biomes, there can be overlaps but there should also be things unique to the biome.

Also have a chance of a random event occurring. At least right now I don't have the creativity to come up with potential random events, but something as simple as an aquatic mob spawn Infront of the player occasionally might be interesting.

Have a weight and length random number generator so people can participate in fishing competitions, it was just nice.

Have fish the fish grant different hunger restoration. One fish might restore 2.5 food. another might restore 3, something like a sardine might restore 1 exc.

It would also be nice to see fish that are unique to certain biomes, and perhaps rare also have mechanical status effects that they apply, whether they're harmful, or beneficial.

I could see a fishing plugin like this working in tandem with a cooking plugin, I'm just offering a few points I've seen with fishing plugins in the past, the server always saw a boost in roleplay in this area and I can't remember a time when adding fishing to the server was never not loved.

---

Aside from my recommendation, this brewing plugin sounds excellent.

It's intuitive, not too complicated, the number of conditions that have to be met adds a level of skill to producing quality contents.

It's the type of stuff I wish there was more of on the server, in terms of incentivizing certain types of roleplay with fun interactive mechanical plugins everyone can enjoy. 

+1