THE LICENSED GAYS, APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN

Gemini

"What the- What is wrong with these people. Ne one minds homesexuals in other Elven Realms - so much for maehr'sae hiylun'ehya." muttered a young guard from Malin'or "Silver Stagnancy of Haelun'or" he lays on the floor, laughing...

A certain "mali'thill" peers upon the missive with utmost disgust, "Ah, ti, because having a registry of every homosexual person will go  so excellently when this phase of government falls and the next returns back to traditional maehr'sae." the fellow would then peer to a being forged of metal and alchemy with a hesitant smile settling his head against the sofa he sat at, he'd pull at the strings on his coat in a  nervous manner, "I worry for what's to come, friend."

Maybe we should develop magic that allows the creation of an arcane womb, says Ti'gobser. 

34 minutes ago, Diogen said:
  Hide contents

gays rise up!

Spoiler

W-w-we.. Should.. Do that... T-t-together.. :flushed emoji:

10 minutes ago, TheBigBubbles said:

A certain "mali'thill" peers upon the missive with utmost disgust, "Ah, ti, because having a registry of every homosexual person will go  so excellently when this phase of government falls and the next returns back to traditional maehr'sae." the fellow would then peer to a being forged of metal and alchemy with a hesitant smile settling his head against the sofa he sat at, he'd pull at the strings on his coat in a  nervous manner, "I worry for what's to come, friend."

Reveal hidden contents

The metal man looks back at the elgus with a snort, smoke and steam fuming out of his nose "Simple, just dont be a homosexual around elves. I think it's rather self explainatory."

2 minutes ago, AfroJoeTheOlogBro said:

The metal man looks back at the elgus with a snort, smoke and steam fuming out of his nose "Simple, just dont be a homosexual around elves. I think it's rather self explainatory."

Aymon shakes his head at that, staring at the metal man with a small wince "I worry not for myself old friend. I worry for those who would buy into this legislation that might perish shortly after. Though, I do suppose there would be some stupidity involved in voluntarily giving away such information to a society that inherently despises the concept of your being."

4 minutes ago, TheBigBubbles said:

Aymon shakes his head at that, staring at the metal man with a small wince "I worry not for myself old friend. I worry for those who would buy into this legislation that might perish shortly after. Though, I do suppose there would be some stupidity involved in voluntarily giving away such information to a society that inherently despises the concept of your being."

"Another easy solution. Kill all high elves. The Krug's folk and the Daelandic people are already engaged in the righteous conquest."

“They must be really desperate if they, genociders and purists, try to facilitate themselves as a ‘beacon’ of asylum for the homo. When I see every beetroot in Haelun’or destroyed, I will maybe believe this is more than a desperate death call.” She rolled her eyes at such a missive. 

"Well, just another reason to despise the bastards of Haelun’or. First, they insult and belittle my wife, then they insult and belittle my daughter. Now they have gone off the deep end, perhaps the 'bronze age' they have been chirping about is a result of their insanity, hell I have even seen them run into battle with arum weapons, against men armor to the T. I must wonder which angle or demon they wronged or what cursed them." Jarad would state to himself inside his house "Well these highelfs are surely pure. Pure ******* stupid and insane" He would say before bursting out in laughter 

2 minutes ago, AfroJoeTheOlogBro said:

"Another easy solution. Kill all high elves. The Krug's folk and the Daelandic people are already engaged in the righteous conquest."

[!] And so a book descends on the fellows head, followed by a heavy metallic ringing, then a shake of his head. Aymon would depart with a smirk.

"Honey, honey, look at this..." says a certain elf through fits of giggles, plopping down next to her wife on the couch. "I'm a mother, and they still would deny me a license to breathe the same air as them." They'd have a good laugh before taking their copy of the flyer that they had procured through some unknown means and adding it as fuel to their fireplace.

Ex Thain and Sheriff Sorrel Peregrin concludes that Elfs Can't Beat the Based Halfling Marriage Equality, and that once again, the halflings are the superior (and shorter) species. Oh well. At least it's a start.

A certain halfling blinks at the missive... "What... the actual ****? Please tell me this is a joke. I'm... going to commit a mass genocide." She decides.

Spoiler

PLEASE NOT DURING PRIDE MONTH- WHAT THE **** MAN 😭 😂 

"What en yemekar's name es ah homosexual?" A young beardling would ask as they checked their daily mail, soon after tossing the missive away along with calls to monetarily assist a frostbeard princess.

A young Governess looks upon the missive as she places the pencil in her lips, tapping as she begins to think over this missive.

"Right well, when I decided to swing that way. I'll assure myself to not go to that wretched land."

She then returned.back to work