THE LICENSED GAYS, APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN

Gemini

A certain crossdressing Halfling seems to be going ballistic, having read a certain missive. "Wooooooo! I'm no longer illegal in Haelun'or!" Taylor would exclaim, before reading the rest of the missive. "... A gay license? What the ****? I understand where they're coming from, elves can't do the children construction- I- er- mean production very well, but a license? Why? Just why? When would that be necessary? Just make them be able to prove that they're above 500 and then leave them be, no matter if they made children or not." Taylor would say, ending his ramble. He puts the missive somewhere and continues on with his day.

Application

NAME: Crumena of Kamees

REASON or REQUEST: I require a male as something to grant me emotional support. I have finally reached the age where I am infertile and I wish to wallow my sadness in the arms of another — preferably male so I don’t get reminded of my infertility. I have served Haelun’or well, though not well enough as I’ve not a child, and wish to indulge in my golden years where I can embrace my homosexuality without requiring to reproduce for the state.

NAME: An-Gho

REASON or REQUEST: I wish to show everyone the might of the dragons, and how we were born to be the heralds and guides of the Descendants. Alas, they only speak with sharpened tongues of steel or the bite of their hate — they can be only taught with violence and war. Thus, I declare a war on all and everything, and I require a license to operate accordingly to the law — lest I would be as degenerate as those disgusting Xannites.

"MI LIEKZ DIZ." *The certain olog from earlier would remark.

''This is the definition of virginity and the absence of a supporting guiding figure.''

Said Lathadlen Ravexi, renowned philosopher, and a supporter and ally of the LGTBQ+. 

"Prithee what beith the issue amongst partnership between any and all (save for the vile relations of the ratmen)? They speak of this as though childbearing is not brought unto this world by the favore of a Stork. It is my understanding the elven tribes have less frequent stork visitations. This is expected. I suggest they band together as an entire glorious entity, man and man, woman and woman; any and all elves of cognizant stature and PRAY for a delivery en masse of storks baring elven babes to assist in smiting the curse of Iblees."

Fay would squint. "Thats pretty gay of them."

Chi stiffils a laugh- "Haelun'or, license to ****."

Spoiler

Licence to Kill Reviews - Metacritic

After reading the missive, Adreniel Elibar'acal actually agrees with its points. "This is.. New, brother." Spoke he across to his sibling @Maclunkey. "As, it requires each citizen to first be a parent, and be well over the age of infertili-.. Most interesting." 

APPLICATION:

Name: WILLY HOREN

22 hours ago, Lhindir_ said:

After reading the missive, Adreniel Elibar'acal actually agrees with its points. "This is.. New, brother." Spoke he across to his sibling @Maclunkey. "As, it requires each citizen to first be a parent, and be well over the age of infertili-.. Most interesting."

Curunir squints suspiciously at his brother.

A head clothed in golden locks dipped in sorrow.  The one-eyed half-elfess sighed, muttering, "Ti, this is logical, and yet- I have done my duty as a half mali, my duty to ne have biological children.  And now that I am passed the age of child-bearing, many would still prefer to see me as a corpse eaten away by acid. I tried to live a pure life. I failed, but I tried."

Application

NAME: Seabreeze The Rat

REASON or REQUEST: God...  He loves Haelun'or, after finding from some drunk and high sailor from PURE AND UNADULTERATED DESCENT, the Mouse King had made it known to himself that the Silver State of Haelun'or identified as A GUY.  And so, with his love of the SILVER STATE OF HAELUNOR in tow, the small mouse king made it so despite the fact that he was dead, that if there was ever a time that he could  marry the SILVER STATE OF HAELUNOR, he would do it.  

Application

NAME: The Silver State of Haelun'or (Underneath the Banner of the Horde)

REASON or REQUEST: On request of the former mouse king, Seabreeze, anonymous request

"How do I apply?" Says Conrad