Realms Plugin

Adelemphii

Hey, appreciate the plugin! I'm sure it'll defo make managing some stuff easier. Only feedback or thought I have is that to consider a way to be part of multiple realms, even if one is a 'primary' realm. If the goal is to make managing things easier, and the managing of things is meant to reflect roleplay, then there are plenty of times where someone is part of multiple 'groups' at once. I also think having a consideration for vassals within Nations would be good in the current way the server works. Mika gives a good example of Lubba keep and etc.

But it's a fantastic foundation, and your work is appreciated.

On 6/18/2022 at 6:45 PM, Panashea said:

I think this plugin would be a nightmare anytime anyone tried to scheme or plot anything beyond worshipping the NLs. Consolidating OOC power through plugins is kinda empowering the awful mentality of shadow leaders and funneling new players into cliques by spamming them on the forums before they even join the server.

What happens when someone rebels or disagrees with the NL? Is a subrealm made? How do you actually know who is on which side and is everyone going to get shafted for doing so? Why would I allow people to rebel when I could just kick them from the realm? 

How are mods, who can barely handle roads and landscars gonna take over the 50+ modreqs everytime a clique changes sides in conflict? How is this easier when more bureaucracy is added and warclaim lists already work well enough

I love you Adele and the work you do for the server but I just don't think this plugin is necessary, especially when most players want other systems first. (A tutorial or new player experience would be nice)

I wait 20 hours for y'all to sign an item sometimes :|

take away my Mod pex mr Admin!

2 hours ago, Shmeepicus said:

me when *logs off* makes us useless because we cannot access inventories offline or do signs when people aren't there

:thinkfish:

14 hours ago, ScreamingDingo said:

me when *logs off* makes us useless because we cannot access inventories offline or do signs when people aren't there

:thinkfish:

IT is a cool thing that tech team is working on a solution for that.

On 6/19/2022 at 4:19 PM, Shmeepicus said:

Bro I don't even sign things, weird jab especially when you're selfreporting how much staff sucks as a whole