Gemini

WrfAUt1ifDvBg-HucxaPhGVL7145ULL1I7U5UfiMAaswT7Ben9kc5pBLq-abUn0TUgTMPlbr1Ll66FV6y0C_-gRFR2twtbiyHIufWwUX3JvtiKusMRlL5AmsCPYrD0Fqd2CWKWJ1XMpsbiazjw

o_6o3MB-oymDR8ngq9J9P0zDT1vbfueAvz6GFJovy0D-ZfhcUF39s1A5w-EpeqhD_doG5JcVBa8x15ogATdD166hhoSpJCFKue9IKUIyOVWKqgEtL70kdsJGMkDOOtQGw8NEcyBODxXwLL8bmw

To summon the nobles

An invitation to elHeial’malauriran and elHeial’lauriran

As Issued from the An’asul estate

4th of The Amber Cold, Year 81 of the Second Age

"Should any members of the community find difficulties arising from the changes brought about, they need only week counsel; answers are given to those that pose queries and wisdom blesses the inquisitive."

-  Malaurir Dió Astóre

BLESSED MALAURIRAN AND LAURIRAN,

Our bastion, strong hold of progress and health must continue to blossom, even in the absence of the Most Blessed. Guide the Mali’thill, encourage them all that surround you. It is your duty. 

Many topics have been filling the minds of the Mali’aheral, Haelunorians and others alike. As we live in an era, absent of the Maheral, the duty to ensure the cultural progress falls on the shoulders of the Lauriran. 

It is a great pleasure that I announce to summon elHeial’lauriran. This council of the most respected talonniian, chosen by the Maheral themselves, leads the cultural aspects of the High Elves. In the absence of Maheral, the council exists to support the former Maheralan, elHeial’malauriran. 

Malauriran, you are all invited to join and guide the conversation— please accept my humble request. The date will be set on a later date. 

Laurir Elervathar

Laurir Sullas

Laurir Calith

Laurir Ni’leya

Laurir Elibar’acal

Lauriran, I offer you my invitation, to meet and discuss the relevant cultural changes that have inspired the Mali’thill to speak up. 

I look forward hearing from you. 

Signed

Laurir Usamea An'asul

AY'LARIHEI

AY'MAHERAL

MAEHR'SAE HIYLUN'EHYA

o_6o3MB-oymDR8ngq9J9P0zDT1vbfueAvz6GFJovy0D-ZfhcUF39s1A5w-EpeqhD_doG5JcVBa8x15ogATdD166hhoSpJCFKue9IKUIyOVWKqgEtL70kdsJGMkDOOtQGw8NEcyBODxXwLL8bmw

qRn0HfEFvc-1Pqm2yQ3bHDNOSpCAi1ZFhBoy3MReTXiI6Erig-CP_eiF57locD2Qm4fOHzL1ujnu5Zak2ll8zazjTIAu5Jn5_XTjz1gYe2jdupmqRc2jTYnMNe9QpfIN8Tp-LQZQjc5KzARKVw

[!] This invitation would only be sent to the recipients mentioned in the post. 

Spoiler

Please send me a discord PM so we can set a date for the meeting! Ideally everyone invited would be able to join! 

also pls don’t refer to this IRP unless you’re one of the recipients :3 

"Its not that you're old, Mister Aldin... Its just that you're kinda... irrelevant!" an oem'ii elfess exclaimed to him before skipping off down the street.