The Seperation of GODs Hood from the Canonist Church.

Gambit

Lo, in the name of the Lord GOD the Most Merciful, Singular, and Omnipotent, listen and attend with pious heed to this inspired text.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Seperation of GODs Hood from the Canonist Church.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Father Goderyc, enjoying Hyspias finest crystal export, would walk to the Temple of the Eternal Flame, taking a hammer and his paper, hammering it into the door of the Temple, stepping back he'd stop and pause- Wait, damn that's an Owynist one... He'd shrug, taking his paper down, walking to Haense instead...

TO the frail Tylos the III.

While you sit in your WEAK crib up in the north with yo, I slave away in Vienne, to a populous unreceptive to your preaching, maybe that's cus you weak and got no game? Huh, ever think of that, "Tylos III?" Bet you didn't fool.

It is on this ground, I declare that the Lord GODS most honorable and collection of His Hoods - Otherwise known as GOD Gang, or Lords Hood, declare its appearance from the Church of the Canon and that its members not welcome in the Hoods of His Lord, though we, of course, know that you, Tylos III, would never have the gul to step foot in my, His, Hood. You'd sooner cut up with Iblees before putting yourself in danger in the name of any other than yourself. I wish you to recall when you offered me the title of Bishop in Rochefort, and I denied it, that's cus my crew is in Vienne, but you Tylos III, you have no crew. No heart. No game. So I encourage you best protect your neck the next time you and your weak drip even set foot near me, otherwise, you may find a banger in your double chins. You simply use the Holy Mother Church to make bank, not prayers.

-Father Goderyc.

THE DECLARATION OF THE SEPARATE HOODS OF THE LORD GOD.

The HOOD rejects the false 'Blees infiltrated Church, clearly, his supposed Holiness has been infiltrated by 'Blees and his devilish crew. Those found reppin' the cloth of the Church will be dropped, cus it's on sight, Tylos. Thinkin' otherwise you're clearly wacked on some green.

The Separate Hoods of the Lord GOD here declares as a loosely structured association of smaller street Chapters, known as Holy Hoods. Each Chapter will elect its own Street Father and generally operates independently from the others. A city itself may have upwards of five Holy Hoods, and these Holy Hoods may have large decrees of autonomy, with the ability to rage Holy Gang War against each other if a major diss is provided to the City Street Father.

That is all I need to preach, gotta keep it simply for you, you know who you is, real ones already know.

You got a problem, Tylos? Do somethin' about it then.

FATHER SLIM OUT.

Juniper hates Goderyc and the hood.

"Schismatics..." Scoffed Nicolas of Reinmar.

Holy Sir David shook his head. "This is it. I now hate all art. This has ruined art for me. Good job."

"Many tried to act as protagonists in this little world of Ours, and everyone witnessed their fall.", Erhard remarks with a continuous laugh, shaking his head before standing up from a game of chess with his cousin, "Holy Gang War.. what are we, Vortice ?"

Ser Abraham the southeron would look at this slang and bad grammar, turning the missive around as he tried to make sense of this. "Are they trying to speak Ghanwua or something? They have failed, all I see is kiddie speech.." The knight put the missive back down, wondering what kind of town his daughter moved to.

Grace Romstun scans the missive whilst traversing the halls of Crestwatch “Our Lord speaks well through you, Father Slim.” The Romstun woman signs the faithful symbols of GOD’s hood with her free hand “May his wrath smite the opps.”

"This guy should be the Pontiff." Rhys grins from ear to ear in elation and delight. "The Lord God smites our opps, always."