6 years AMA

Drumoldth

Its been 6 years since I joined LOTC, feel free to ask me about my experiences.

7 minutes ago, satinkira said:

Hot damn. Why have you come back?

We all return, every single time that we say "I think Im done with LOTC", we bassically lie to ourselves. For me LOTC has been in my life for a long time. Sometimes it even relaxes me, especially when i combine it with Jeremy Soule's melodies. I have so many memories and experiences (Vailor and Axios) that create some kind on nostalgia that always brings me back. 

So, does this mean you're considering coming back once again?

8 minutes ago, dmitris said:

So, does this mean you're considering coming back once again?

Once I have my new pc built, yes, im certain of it. Wbu, monkeh.

19 minutes ago, Drumoldth said:

Once I have my new pc built, yes, im certain of it. Wbu, monkeh.

Likewise, probably. Just have to get some things sorted before I come up with ideas on what to do.

2 hours ago, dmitris said:

Likewise, probably. Just have to get some things sorted before I come up with ideas on what to do.

Cant wait to rp together like the good old days bro.

If I'm not mistaken I think you had an orc once? What stops you from returning to the orcish community and why do you think a lot of older orcs haven't either?

7 minutes ago, Panashea said:

If I'm not mistaken I think you had an orc once? What stops you from returning to the orcish community and why do you think a lot of older orcs haven't either?

Yes, I had numerous , the most recent is Gogalash. The thing is that my pc broke, so now I will return once I have a new one built :) As for the others, I believe that the orchish rp isnt for anyone. It is unique and deep. Also many people think that Blah is dificult so that is perhaps another reason.