10 YEAR AMA

Panashea

the flesh

2 hours ago, Arafel said:

What do you miss most from the olden days?

I miss nexus buffs for orcs a little, I miss when shamanism was more coherent, but the server is still a good place. 

Mi lub divine juztize! 

Favorite ice cream flavor? 

1 hour ago, Sorcerio said:

Favorite ice cream flavor? 

Cookies and cream is the standard but turkey hill has a flavor called double cookies and cream thats even better.

I love fudge and cookie dough to the point i could eat them raw and on their own. 

6 minutes ago, Salvo said:

divine justice

The small week and a half you had an orc. Then you left to go do oren foot-fetish minor rp

actual good content for a change

congrats on the big 10 I got you a card

CARDKDTV13__15202.1521552742.jpg?c=2

On 6/22/2022 at 11:48 AM, Panashea said:

I've tried human and elf roleplay but a mix of multiple factors gets me. For one, all of the drama, controversy and honestly repulsive behavior turns me off.  The orc community is mostly sheltered from that (no one really wants to **** an orc and we're generally too abrasive for pests to stay long term).

Just thinking about social season, elves dating minors, etc makes me uncomfortable because it IS literally part of their cultures through the perversion of other players.

I don't really care for political rp on LOTC because 99% of it is the same people doing the same RP, primarily off the server. If i wanted to do human chivalry and the like, I'd just play a 4X game and have a much better time.  The religions and cultures of both elves and humans are pretty boring and boilerplate, and when looking at elven culture a large majority of the aspects are stolen from shamanism/spiritualist/orcish lore:  see seeds or Mani. 

When I play LOTC i play for the engaging stories waved together by other parts of the playerbase. The human and elven communities go out of their way to squash those kinds of experiences so that you can suck toes and follow their cult of personality. 

Everytime I play an orc im bombarded by a host of unique roleplay, cultural, and magic opportunities that none of the races really have.

An orc that worships Laklul is entirely different from an orc that worships Leyd; they look different, they roleplay different, their headspace and ideas are worlds apart. 

Most elves and humans play exactly the same to the point where elves clip their ears or humans ignore their age limit. It's just a boring waste for me. I can't find it engaging when a more freeform, impactful, and liberating existence as an orc has always been better for me.

Most human and elven characters are just dull self-inserts or attempts at getting mineman power. That rat race isn't for me.

DexGauTUwAAUvvZ.jpg

4 hours ago, kingnothing said:

remember when you used to walk around with dark souls 1 skins

i love you so much divine 

Thales was an epic time I love you too.

As a high and mighty story team member why haven't you helped bring back my Teutonic Order Powersuits?