| Story Team Build Recruitment |

WestCarolina

XukRqBc.png

DmoXHTVissxLOLPDA4u3p8oOlce8jiZYjyd8ALZsM2sXe35LbMuGZ3ee5J3OEfKvmICgtIN7ETqXAtE--9klnbcFcWNILPyJ8DrrftCeLYG5uJ-7C90k7gPR6PebHggapySmUUtudxCJw2X5bw

Howdy!

We are quickly approaching our fifth month since the dissolution of the World Team. One of the major changes, for a more effective outcome regarding builds, was sending staff builders to the Story Team.

While the Build sect is a separate part of Story Team, much like Event and Lore, they work in tandem to ensure world narratives and event-lines are engageable and interactive. Story Builders have the sole responsibility of building for events and lore only.

What we look for in our builders is not only their building skills, or abilities to use tools like World Edit, but their collaborative skills, communication, and availability.

If you are interested in applying your building skills to the Story Team, to help continue the story on LotC, click here!

- WestCarolina 

E_0e9wzI1UbQGfBIvOp-2PSJDwUcJ7nsEyNotzyQ4Q2k7pLvQwnasGi0qVy3P_WC32RTT-2R3ODEJpPOxtnI1AuKxEYgy8gtIlE9d16pMrnvAZBDbZCbID39gPZYGJ3TWHKwHBJDXBass7zm6w

plz notice me >_<

Tried once before, denied. I doubt the answer will be different if I tried again. Doesn't matter if I'm good at building, me and the staff just tend to not like eachother.

Can I apply for free pex

idk... volunteer build team when good builds are something people pay for nowadays makes me just feel bad, especially when build team has kinda been known for high standards

can the server not hork up any shinies for builds to get some event, etc. content to players?? :/