[pk] The Final Sunset.....

TeawithFrisket

Spoiler

1SOmPnhMfwJ66Di4TqqbWB-cf7PV_A4LITUW7G1hyq_YnKJKgh0iWx645BmULpfe_pmEuH6DHWGPccCm4VcfMztCGru1r3YynmCCJ4uurKKxuO9T5bd58Qhm8aG3L8cU8nb-3SVB-lDHUtTTzA

[Depiction of the Dunes within the south, the beautiful sun setting behind the hills]

"Hija...….Never let go of what you are most passionate about Familia, Amor, Y detirminación. Will guide you, and I will always be with you.”

Life was never easy for Frisket, she was always carefree, and shy. From the streets of Hyspia, to the lands in old Oren, to Sutica, and then to Norland. She never had imagined this life would be so great to her, and yet troublesome by default. 

Welcome to Elysium, I'm honored to finally meet a new face!” said the Blond, but younger Duke “Miro Drinks please, and its on me!” he shouted, They handed her fresh bread and a sweet drink, nothing alcoholic. She felt something she rarely felt, she felt at home. And so it was from that day her life took a turn for the better, and sometimes the worst, For Fighting for this home, to Being taken into a family she will never turn her back on. Frisket lived something many call rare, or weak or a dream. But to her it was that Special thing that kept her around, In this world. Long enough to see and give birth to her first borns, to see them grow, to adopt many children under her wing and care, to find the time to fight once more for the home she loved and wanted to survive. The Only regret she once had, was leaving it, though she wanted to do what's best for her own kin. In the end, she saw her son marry, and her youngest, lead the Hyspian people to great glory. Dreams were being accomplished, yet her life was diminishing. Moments passed as Frisket accepted her fate. She enjoyed the time she could before….it faded, in a sudden whoosh of wind, a bell chiming within her ears as she left this world…..

To many, a grand loss, to a portion, the greatest Victory. But to a few. It was a joyous moment, seeing the woman who cared most, finally….be at peace. 

In Cathay Castle Lied an letter, the fifth book on the top shelf, within the second bookshelf was a book lever leading into a wall tile, within the wall tile was a small key, which unlocked the drawer in her table, there were a couple letters wrapped in a red and silver ribbon, held together by a wax stamp, with the Monet Bull, Cezaro. Unwrapping the First one reads.

Spoiler

THIS LETTER IS TO BE OPEN BY EITHER MY HEIR, THE HEADS OF THE VANARI, THE DUKE OR CURRENT RULER OF ELYSIUM, OR IF AT ALL ONE OF MY CHILDREN.

1. I, Frisket  Monet (Vanari),  Former Heir and current matriarch of the Monet, Created by the Elven pair, Antonio Monet and Leyla Monet. I hereby declare these request, to be completed, 
  2. Upon my passing, with complete Conscience, The Spear, Embers grace shall be split in half, and molded into 2 short spears and handed into RUBY SEREPHINA MONET and ZACHERY STAMIRSK MONET.
  3. Any remaining Mina, to be donated to the cause of a newer Hyspia
  4. The Jewel Company shall be passed down to Ruby Monet, she will oversee all operations/ project.
  5. The Tiara of Monet, shall be passed down to Cesar Monet-De Pelear, His wedded wife may wear it, leading Hyspia along with it.
  6. The Title of Del Mar shall be passed down to Ruby Monet, as legitimate heir, upon the creation she will rule it as she sees fit.
  7. Any remaining Resources within Cathay castle. Under the Monet name. Shall be in the ownership of Ruby Monet and Zachery Monet.
  8. The Spear, the family relic of the Monet, Embers Grace, Shall be used to forge two new spears by its creators family, the Heartstrings. those spears will then be passed down to Ruby and Zachery Monet
  9. Any Resources left in the Storage cellar are free to use for the Vanari

May these requests be done, in the name of the Lord, and may the matriarch's ashes be burned in Hyspia, and buried in her former home.

Other letters

To Ruby

Spoiler

Dear Ruby,

Mi Hija, I remember a time when your abuela asked me the same question Ill ask you, what is it you want most in life?

Many cannot answer the question for the life of them. and with it so, that in life the question can be answered only through time. In time you will find this answer and it will make you a great leader. Everything you have learned, readied you for this moment. I only hope that you continue a path of good, and not of evil. I am sorry for putting such a heavy burden on you. I know times are going to be tough on you, But I know you will be fine, you have your twin brother, and your family behind you, Including the Vanari. 

Te amo, des de aqui hasta el cielo, asta el infinito y mucho mas.

-Mama

To Zach

Spoiler

Dear Zachery

How much you have grown, I write this in the case of my departure, from an early age. I'm sorry you did not get the life you wanted. nor the life that I wanted for you, but within it all- One thing was for certain. My strong love for you. When I yelled at you and Ruby, and went more tougher on you, is because where there was no father figure, I had to be both Mother and Father. I taught to fight, when no man did. I taught you to be a gentleman, even if you still struggled in those parts. I made you into the man, that you are, and will be. I cannot wait to see you succeed in life. I cannot wait to see what things you have in store. I only pray when the day comes, when our family is in danger, You will be the Shepard fighting the wolves. I leave the family's future & survival in your hands.

Yo te amo tanto, my hijo, my Estrella Valiente

To Violet

Spoiler

Dear Violet

You may not get it now, but you will soon. When I took you in,  as well as your brother. I stood committed to raising you, and making into someone, no one thought you ever be. When I look at you, I see a beautiful young woman, who cares, not for herself, but for others. I cannot begin to be thankful to have a daughter like you, and I pray as I watch over you in the seven skies. That you will find someone that truly cares for you. I'm sorry for the pain I leave you with, but there will be someone that will come to you and open themselves to embrace you. 

Like I did

- Mom

To Kai

Spoiler

Dear Kai

There are many things about you that i yet to know, in the hopes you read this, I come to tell you of your origin. When I found you, I found you in  barrel locked away in a cellar in a abandoned house near Oren. When I took you in, I was glad to have a dark elf who knew about your kind more than I do. I searched the world for your parents. But in the end, like your sister, I ended up caring for you myself. Now as a man, you will outlive most of the Monets, as well as your brother Dhyvo and your sister Violet. Promise me you will always be near them, love them like your own family. I love you, to infinity and beyond.

- Mother

To Cesar

Spoiler

Dear Cesar

I have no words to express the feelings I have for you, It was a pain giving birth to you. bringing you into this world was exhausting, but raising you was a fulfilling adventure. Si we struggledSi we Argued, and i was strong with you, and like your father was as well we did it in the mind set to raise you into the man you are now, Viceroy, the leader of the Hyspians, leading a new generation to a newer world. I am proud of you, and I know that this will come as a painful hit to you, but I'm always with you.

-Mama

To Dhyvo

Spoiler

Dear Dhyvo

Where ever you are, know there is always a home within the Monets, You were never forgotten, nor will you be. There will be a day when the family needs you most. the call will come and I know you will answer with pride and joy. I pray that you are successful and to not get to attached to the worldly uses of hookhas.

I love you

- Mom

To Javier

Spoiler

Mi Amor

I know what you will feel, I know our time has come, and I await for you here. We done well and we did what we must. I remember when I met you. In the outskirts of Rozania, I chased down our daughter Violet, through the world. In the hopes of finding her, I also found you. From then on its history, and I enjoy every single bit of the memories we shared together. I was happy to marry you, and I am always thankful for the time you put into the family.

Te amo....mucho

- Frisket

To The Vanari

Spoiler

My dear sisters, brothers and sisters in laws.

I must thank you for al you done, I thank you for the time and the home you given me. It is rare these days to allow humans inot elven homes. But the vanari did, they were different but for the better. I found a home inside the old Estate, Comfort in each and every one of you. I fought along side all of you and shared memories with all of you as well. Seeing our family grow was a blessing, do not weep for my departure, but celebrate it in bread and mead. And do not hurry to join me either. Live & love, I thank you all.

Lunah,Amethyst,Aylin,Alona,Togrim....

I will never forget you all.

your sister

-Frisket

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler

OOC:

April 14, 2021, Frisket Monet CA was accepted by teawithSarah

man what a wild ride huh, 5000 hours spent on one character, all who prolly see this would call me an "Addict". I remember being told to never get attached to any characters, that in LOTC character attachment is unhealthy. But that is soon forgotten once you get good rp story and goals. When I made Frisket, I was going through a lot of stuff. Frisket was a reflection of what could be me, If I was able to do everything I ever wanted. When I joined the Elysium community I was forever happy, a community which not only accepted me for being a mute, but one that embraced me like never before. I strongly felt Connected to frisket. I did have character bleed, and i also learned to deal with it. But frisket gave me a new perspective in life, rp that unforgettable, and friends that accept me for who I am and wish to be. And I'm proud to be a Elysian, and a Hyspian too!

I cant wait to see what other stories are out there and big shout out to aechs4short, JoshBright, Zelts, StarterlLizard, HIGH_FIRE, PanchoII, Javert., Arashiha, AmethysLunaWolf, Beelziemer,MokoMochi,NorthTitans and many others who made the rp i have gotten in frisket possible and fun!

Lets continue to have fun together, and as always

Happy rp!

-ScarletFrisket

Spoiler

ooc; AS I look into this this is just a ooc mention this was meant to be in Unaffiliated, I repeat this is meant to be in unaffiliated, I used a pre used link and posted this in the wrong sections, if staff could fix it that be wonderful

Amidst all else that may greet Frisket, there stood another waiting for that moment. Familiar flaming red locks popped against the brilliant skies as Matilda raced to welcome Frisket into the afterlife with a smile and character reminiscent of those long by-gone days of traipsing about the wheat fields of Old Elysium together and defending her hills. So much had passed since then, and Matilda couldn't wait to hear the tales from Frisket herself. Eternity was left now, after all.

Prince Kosher Daesmon, an accent enemy and ally of the aging Hyspian, would hear of her death from a courier as he sat on his throne. He Willy’s silently look into the empty hall, tears strolling down his face as he sobbed. “Yet another falls, the life of the Mali I suppose.”

Ruby Monet, now heir, sat in the sands of the desert dunes. Her eyes closed, many a tear trailing its way down her face... A sad song played from her flute, as beautiful as it was heartbreaking. As the song came to an end, no music could be heard but the sobbing voice of the Hyspian, no longer able to be called young. 
A hand upon her shoulder, quiet words told in her ear. She sat in shock, fear and dread taking her heart. She's gone. 

A scream of anguish, followed by racking sobs echoed through the empty dunes... 

-I still need you. I'm not ready-

Alona Heartstring Vanari sat on the floor near the dresser, reading through the designated letters for her eyes only after hearing of such news. The elfess replaying the scene as she watched her aged Hyspian sister leave, not fully certain if it would be the last time. The mali sat in silence hugging  her beautiful, one of kind Monet bracelet close to her heart. "Another candle shall be lit. May you have your peace my deary."