A new journey [PK post]

comatoseprincess

Taking in her surroundings the woman sighs softly, a manor once filled with laughter and happiness now stood empty and cold. The memories reliving themselves right in front of her eyes; from the day she and Edvard stood in front of the manor with their boxes, ready to move in. The times she had welcomed people into their home, into their family. Slowly she walked up the stairs, her hand gliding along the railing as she makes her way towards her room. 

Hesitantly, Veronna took small steps towards the bed, knowing these will be the last steps she would ever take. With an envelope in her hand she sits down on the edge of the bed, looking down at all the letters within the envelope she was gripping onto. "Forgive me, I am sorry.." 

Laying down she stares at the papers, her eyes fighting to stay open for a little while longer. The poison was taking it's effect, and with one last breath the woman finally let go of a life she had fought so hard to keep.

VerDeathSmall.thumb.jpg.2d21295f4eab47af44885211c503df1a.jpg

From the heavens above, a traitor opens his arms for yet another of his kin, the gang almost back together where they had been torn apart so long ago.

In her coma, leika stirred as the words of spoken  of.  But when she woke up, the woman recognized  that  deep in her heart she would be devastated. 

Keishara and her father Isaac Daystar went to visit the woman, she was eager to meet her as she heard so much. Though when they reached the destination they found the body. Keishara could seen the sadness starting to fill her father's eyes. This was someone he loved, she to knew the feeling of loss. Leaving his side to let him grieve she remains close enough if he were to want something she be there. 

"My poor maln, he has done so much, and gets so little. I have to be strong for his sake" she mumbled as she looked over Lubba Keep "I will stay here for as long as he needs me." Leans on a wall awaiting something to happen

The Lord Marshal of Haense - One aged Ker named Hieran Melphestaus sits within his office, treating a gash from a recent skirmish. From his desk, he retrieves a folder. This one named - 'The Ebonwood Principatus.'

With a chuckle to a solitary tear the man reads through missives and letters. From 'The municipality of Ephesius' to the 'Disbandment of Ebonwood.'

The thoughts of Minuvas, Tarathiel - so many brothers and sisters lost over the years. And of course....

"Veronna...I wonder what she's up to now...."

[!] A little fae being residing in a far-flung realm would spend quite some time mourning its loss..