Message To Those Of The Canonist Faith

Hopeful

0ZKqkim63boT9SiMsf3yMjdrL5UdsRnHu0M7_e8JbLr5EfXVCANH8e2UDQwCG9GhQfGpMAOpPNh1gd5gBCDjw7tUFLT9PieZqCYqNcSOg-TBohQ1iYJ2asZ7RccSmsW76DSpIz1KSaFV3o2IXA

To Those of the Canonist Faith

I fear that there are many hypocrites who walk among us, and dwell within the church. The generations are being raised without god, and do not have the fear of him in their eyes.There are some who claim to be for him and with him, but their actions say otherwise. There are many canonists whose faith is lukewarm, and do not lead lives of righteousness. They claim to be Canonists, and yet they are enveloped in continuous self-indulgent sin and hypocrisy. I urge this hypocrisy to stop, and for the Church to regain its honor that it once had, but for now that honor remains history; for I've only read it in the history books. Today men honor our creator with vain lips, and do not honor him with discipline, obedience, and devoutness. 

We have killed our religion and replaced it with a self righteous system of hypocrisy. I have felt the agony, the suffering, and the misery of a godless world so intensely, at a time when others are  blind to its tremendous consequence, that I am  able to experience in advance, as it were, the fate of the last righteous generation, a generation I was not even born in to see, that I have simply read in the books stored in libraries. Our religion died when we stopped honoring our creator and his church, when we stopped raising our children with the holy scriptures, when we stopped praying,  when we started honoring ourselves, when we stopped hosting our sermons, when we started to only go to our Cathedrals for funerals and weddings, and yet we expect our creator to bless us. 

We now believe ourselves to be our own masters of destiny, and some do even now believe themselves equal to God himself. The marionette strings of devils emerge from our shoulders as we are, in fact, led by demons that laugh at our lack of faith. We have deceived ourselves through the idolatry of ourselves and false figures. Iblees, sits at the seat of his underworld in triumph whilst our church burns in support of him. 

We are too weak to stop it, for we trust in the world rather than in our maker; though if we trust in him, and honor him, we will regain our strength to get Iblees out of our church. Together we may do it simply if we began to honor the creator and his church once more. I fear strongly that the future generations will be raised with dead faith, and indulge further and further into sin. Woe unto this generation, and woe unto the generations to come!

Sincerely,

Aleksandris Piter

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he TOLD YALL!" screamed a pious Lomiei Vinelli from the 7-skies

The Elder-Hieromonk would nod from his simply hermitage "Ever since the Heresy's done by Yaromir's pontificate, Mother church has fallen more into hypocrisy and heresy. GODANI has turn his back upon the Realm. I pray that one day we will return to his grace and traditions set by the Horen. but until then, we shall continue to struggle under the guidance of Illegitimate clerics of non-humans and 'priestess'" he'd state to the address before he returned to his prayers

Erhard perks a brow after finding a long lost document within the pile of many other undisclosed documentation, "Where do these keep coming from.."