Story Announcement - The Material Update

squakhawk

Just now, wowj said:

Nub wae

Dang it, beat me by ten seconds

I like the post a lot and i am glad frost salts got a small buff. 

Edited by Tabby64

Me when I can shank void mages with aurumn (non-mundane BTW).

Just my one qualm with this is how aurumn just applies to everything now. It becomes the ultimate CRP meta when really it doesn't make sense for a ton of creatures. As of our current lore it really only works for lifeforce/undead creatures. IMO it could use a bit more specification, at least in terms of how (and why) it interacts with everything on such a broad scale. 

Everything else seems alright though. 

Finally Published

Yay, finally. Literally all 'dark creature' CA's come with the inherent disguise spell which allows them to linger and mix with any population, not every single dark magic ca should have a disguise spell and its dumb, perhaps this could be fixed next. Nobody rps the drawbacks of using their disguises either :( 

Is thanhium still slightly above the durability of steel?

4 minutes ago, Sorcerio said:

Me when I can shank void mages with aurumn (non-mundane BTW).

Just my one qualm with this is how aurumn just applies to everything now. It becomes the ultimate CRP meta when really it doesn't make sense for a ton of creatures. Of our current lore it really only works for lifeforce/undead creatures. IMO it could use a bit more specification, at least in terms of how (and why) it interacts with everything on such a broad scale. 

Everything else seems alright though. 

Also, this is based. Aurum should just be a catch all on CAs specifically, if anything.

56 minutes ago, ReveredOwl said:

Yay, finally. Literally all 'dark creature' CA's come with the inherent disguise spell which allows them to linger and mix with any population, not every single dark magic ca should have a disguise spell and its dumb, perhaps this could be fixed next. Nobody rps the drawbacks of using their disguises either :( 

Disguises are lame I agree. 

Just now, creamynoteblock said:

where is the carbarum section

wow good eyes, I'm glad you noticed that all by yourself

:|

1 minute ago, creamynoteblock said:

where is the carbarum section

I FORGOT CARBARUM HOLD ON